Quantcast

Icycle '06 is online

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
good deal...you gonna rock the "Epic"? they should make an "All-Mountain" category like at the Downieville Classic this year....have to race the same bike in both the DH and XC and overall winner gets cash.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Which course will be used for the DH? If it's the same one used for the Dam Jam I'll pass.

Is the apres race kegger by the bon fire going to happen?

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
motomike said:
oh dear, motomike has difficulties with cold weather. I need to pop my icycle cherry. yay!
Us old guys usually do a few shots before the runs to take the edge off. I've sworn some of those "warmed up" runs were some of my smoothest and fastest ever, right up until they told my times :nopity:

Wes D

Chimp
Jan 3, 2005
The DH will be trusty old trurkey chute and the XC will not be going on trukey chute so you can kill it all day if you want to.
thanks

Wes D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Wes D said:
The DH will be trusty old trurkey chute and the XC will not be going on trukey chute so you can kill it all day if you want to.
thanks

Wes D
yes! let the good times roll! i think the impromptu "jump anything and everything" sessions before it gets dark are the best. would be nice if it was as warm and dry as last year.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
im deffinatly in. good way to start of the season with a good cold dh race. i might join in on the xc fun but i dont know what kinda time im gonna have. but this time we will be staying there so were planning on getting some shuttlage runs to get warmed up to the corse in the day and to get warmed up in general. if anyone needs a shutlage just ask and we will see if we got the room. okay fellas ill cya there and stay warm threw the cold months.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Peete said:
Schweet, I'll mark the calander. Jeff, Brady ya'll in?
Yup. Mal's even gonna do the XC race. First Keystone goes down the hatch at noon and first shuttle leaves the pits shortly thereafter.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I'm sure you can barter some of the male hospitality you've come to be known for with the locals for some of their corn squeezins'.

tomvan72

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Asheville
I went to the web site. It gives all info. I did notse the date. What is it. Maybe I already started my beer training for the dh!!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
It will only take me 5 beers. I have turned into a light weight after marage. Guys, I will be there. It will be my welcome back race!!!!! Well what ever you want to make it, ha ha.....