Quantcast

Icycle 2014

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
I'll update this thread/edit this first post once more details are released, but does anyone have any information about the plans for Icycle. We're getting close to about 30 days out.

The facebook page says the date is Sat Jan 25, but I haven't seen anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Carraig042

me 1st
Apr 5, 2011
East Tennessee
Have not heard anything about it yet. I worked out there last summer and know one of the guys out there. Pretty sure he knows who puts on the race. If you want I can ask him if he has any info on it.

I am hoping I can make it out there this year.

-Brett

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
I believe Christopher Herndon, Danny Cesare, James Chaput, Brad O Allen and a few others were involved last/this year. Not sure if they are this/next year.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
He is, but what I was saying is that Sycamore more than likely has any information that you may need in regards to the event. They are all closely tied. Hope it helps...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Come on guys. Get of Facebook for a second and put all your stories and pictures in this one thread. I hate skipping over baby pics and links to Pinterest casseroles to get my DH news.

:shakefist:

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Nothing from me. I had to cancel, something came up with work. I did see some pics from Mandy Loorham and Icon Media. The Millers were out there too, so I imagine they'll have pics soon.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Nothing from me. I had to cancel, something came up with work. I did see some pics from Mandy Loorham and Icon Media. The Millers were out there too, so I imagine they'll have pics soon.
I want stories of shenanigans, ludity and vagrance. This is Icycle. If anything, pics might be detrimental to individuals livelihood, but I'll take pics too! :tongue:

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Come on guys. Get of Facebook for a second and put all your stories and pictures in this one thread. I hate skipping over baby pics and links to Pinterest casseroles to get my DH news.

:shakefist:
I want stories of shenanigans, ludity and vagrance. This is Icycle. If anything, pics might be detrimental to individuals livelihood, but I'll take pics too! :tongue:
Does it include debauchery?
I remember why I blocked you on facebook now:weee: