Quantcast

I'd have to give this Friday..............

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
valve bouncer said:
Unless DRB is 3 sheets to the wind it ain't a proper Friday. Drink up.
I'm trying but my posts keep getting deleted for some reason. Apparently someone is very shy.

Ah, I think straight Jack today will do the trick, saying I took the bus to work today. Drunk for the bus ride home. WOO freakin' HOO

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stinkyboy said:
Saw your snowboard thang on the news today. How was it?
Sh!t I didn't even know it was happening! They canceled it the first time around cuz all the good folks :rolleyes: in Pacific Heights were bitchin about it...so I had no clue...I soooo woulda gone...the weather is so nice in the city at this time of year and well...I wanna get all stoked on snowboarding since the season is quickly approaching!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
DRB said:
I'm trying but my posts keep getting deleted for some reason. Apparently someone is very shy.

Ah, I think straight Jack today will do the trick, saying I took the bus to work today. Drunk for the bus ride home. WOO freakin' HOO
Well whatever ya do mate, make sure you have a proper drink to greet the new month. That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it. :thumb: :D

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
This Fri is about to get alot better. Good riding bro's bachelor send off is tonight - way out in the willy-wags at camp. Alcohol & live ammo. I'm certian everyone will be on thier best behavior.

J

JRB

Andy_B said:
Go put your new shorts on and quit yer bitch`n :eviltongu
Isn't that the start of his "BITCH'n"??? :D No, wait. He's a bitch when he wears them. hahahaha

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I Are Baboon said:
The next person to post or link the Echo junk picture will have their rights violated.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. is that why that thread got deleted.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ROCKLAND said:
Alcohol & live ammo. I'm certian everyone will be on thier best behavior.
can't beat drunks w/ guns

i missed all the (non)fun yesterday too...spent thursday night @ the sox game (probably the best game i've seen in person) and then was golfing all day yesterday in a work tourney. fun stuff. :dancing: