Quantcast

Identiti P-45 Vs DMR Transition

Quamen

Chimp
May 18, 2006
England
I'm looking a building a burly dirt/street/fun bike with rigid forks, And I'm having trouble choosing a frame My requirements it has to be Cr Mo have 14mm dropouts, be 24" specific and cost no more then £300/$550, So far it between the DMR and the Identiti but I'm open to suggestions

Thanks

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Quamen said:
I'm looking a building a burly dirt/street/fun bike with rigid forks, And I'm having trouble choosing a frame My requirements it has to be Cr Mo have 14mm dropouts, be 24" specific and cost no more then £300/$550, So far it between the DMR and the Identiti but I'm open to suggestions

Thanks
Out of the two I'd go with the DMR, but you have you looked at 24/7? They are very nice too. Maybe nicer than both DMR and Identiti. My personal preference would be 24/7>DMR>Identiti.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Changleen said:
Go away. 24"s are dope. A 'real' MTB' :rolleyes: please.
yea - wtf? real MTB? who are you? john cowan?
besides, its not called MTB anymore anyway. its big bike or little bike.
let me guess - your fun is more fun then our fun and you have more of it?

Quamen

Chimp
May 18, 2006
England
dexter said:
or get a real mtn bike with 26's
:stupid:
WTF are you doing posting in a BMX and DirtJumping Forum if you ride a "Real MTN Bike:rolleyes: " theres no Mountains here FOOL, Go put on your pink lycra and head on over to the XC forum

Q

bdwh23

Chimp
May 16, 2006
I ride 26" for FR but my m8 uses 24" and it feels sweat im thinking if sticking 24" on my DJ bike.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
v-digit said:
yea - wtf? real MTB? who are you? john cowan?
besides, its not called MTB anymore anyway. its big bike or little bike.
let me guess - your fun is more fun then our fun and you have more of it?

Word!

ride what you want when you want where you want!