Quantcast

If a girl is setting you up...

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Depends, is she being generous or is she jealous or is she being truthful?

I would go expecting cottage cheese, if you get gouda or swiss then you can be happy. If you do get cottage cheese, well it goes well with pineapple. Just be nice and you may end up with something worthwhile.

The Ito

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Ito is correct. My friends will mostly say shes cute and be telling the truth. Some will be jealous and say shes cute but some will say shes cute and be generous and u will see the girl and the one thing that comes to mind is "ung"

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dog Welder said:
Well this "cute" girl is apparently a lawyer and just had a custom home built....bling bling!
Cute. Lawyer.

That's hilarious.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
if its a good friend setting you up i wouldnt worry about it.. odds are she is attractive... you need to ask your friend specific questions though if you really want to find out.
actually go out anyway.. what do you have to lose
???

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
dont bite a hand that feeds you.

especially if she is feeding you TRIM. Suck it up, you never know. What bad could come of this? You bang a fat chic, like ya havent before.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
You will find that if your friend is cute, then a girl she is describing as "cute" will likely be good looking.

Conversely, if your friend is somewhat of a water bison, then her friend will likely have a cute ummmmm... personality ;).

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
what the **** is wrong with fat chicks? with the growing obesity rates you better get used to banging fat chicks. i'm just glad tn didn't discriminate or he'd be on lonely dude.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
splat said:
either that or workaholic! does 100 Hour weeks , as she works at becoming a partner in the firm , and usually has no time for a social life.
Which leaves you plenty of time to RIDE.

Who wouldn't want the rich, cute girlfriend that feels bad that they can't spend saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon with you because they are working.

She gets the guilt trip, you get the bike trip. It's a win-win.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
laura said:
what the **** is wrong with fat chicks? with the growing obesity rates you better get used to banging fat chicks. i'm just glad tn didn't discriminate or he'd be on lonely dude.
Absolutely nothing! Isnt that what I said? :p

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
laura said:
I think you will find no matter how haggard the man is, they always think they are entitled/deserve/will get a super model.

They generally think they have Adonis like looks, when it is hardly the case.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Worst thing that can happen is you will bang a fat chick, but hey your still getting laid. Plus she is going to put in the effort to show you a good time. Super hot chicks that get it ehwnever they want, well they just stop trying after a while.

Well the worst thaing that could happen is not getting laid at all...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
laura said:
There's a difference between healthy/large framed and having fat hanging off your bones. Nothing wrong with actually having some muscle/meat on the bones man.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Austin Bike said:
Which leaves you plenty of time to RIDE.

Who wouldn't want the rich, cute girlfriend that feels bad that they can't spend saturday afternoon and sunday afternoon with you because they are working.

She gets the guilt trip, you get the bike trip. It's a win-win.
*We have a winner!*
Lawer= works lots, and $.

You get to play on your bikey, and don't have to support her.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
laura said:

Whats wrong with fat chicks? Do we really need to answer that?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The wife and I tried to set you up once... remember the cute blonde girl at the apres ride BBQ? What happened with her? Not that we were thinking that you would find true love, maybe a little fun. :D

I say go for it and have a good time. If she's a dog see if you can get her to bark... ruff ruff!

Can you ride yet?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Dog Welder said:
Well this "cute" girl is apparently a lawyer and just had a custom home built....bling bling!
In that case be careful what you say and do, she may try to sue you.

Don't sign any contracts. However rich girls are great.

The Ito

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Ciaran said:
The wife and I tried to set you up once... remember the cute blonde girl at the apres ride BBQ? What happened with her? Not that we were thinking that you would find true love, maybe a little fun. :D

I say go for it and have a good time. If she's a dog see if you can get her to bark... ruff ruff!

Can you ride yet?
What!?!? That was a setup!?!? That whole time I thought she was Pegboys WIFE! I can ride on Feb 21st

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
You know, she may be pretty interesting. If she is a lawyer she may not have much free time to get out and meet anyone because she is working so much. Plus, if she is a lawyer she is reasonably intelligent which I find appealing. On the other hand, she may be pushy and obnoxious. Just depends. I say go for it because you have nothing to loose and the possibility of gaining a lot. I'd never set up one of my buddies just for the hell of it. I'd only do it if I felt there was a good chance of compatibility. Your friend knows both of you so she must see some common ground there or she would not have thought of you.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
ito said:
Depends, is she being generous or is she jealous or is she being truthful?

I would go expecting cottage cheese, if you get gouda or swiss then you can be happy. If you do get cottage cheese, well it goes well with pineapple. Just be nice and you may end up with something worthwhile.

The Ito
Bwahhhhhhh thats so f'ing funny!!

Girls are so messed up!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dog Welder said:
What!?!? That was a setup!?!? That whole time I thought she was Pegboys WIFE! I can ride on Feb 21st
Awww man. Well, I am sure the wifie has some more cute single friends.

I guess it wasn't so much a set up as we just threw the two of you in the ring together.

Feb 21st... check!

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
If her friend says she is "cute", that is pretty vague. Might be vague for a reason, might not. You have to ask if you will find her attractive, or more importantly, ask if she is fit.