Quantcast

If anyone can help me choose its you guys...

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
I have to work support for Chicago Bike the Drive tomorrow, ok in 4 hours. And, I cant deside what bike to take.

Options

1) Santa Cruz Superlite. Its comfortable enough to haul a bag all morning

2) .243sl with the seat jacked up. Even More comfortable, but a single speed.

3) Road bike. Fast enought to piss off Tri-dorks that think its a race

Or just pass out and grab a bike in a few hours.....

J

JRB

If the supa lite locks out, that maybe. If not, I'd just take the roadie.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Go down to your local Goodwill, buy some dress pants, cut them off just below the knees into capris, then sew the legs a little bit tighter. Next toss on an old military cap, find an Indie band's t-shirt, put an unlit stoagie behind your ear, eat only fruit, and ride your FIXED GEAR in the Bike the Drive on the way to the coffee shop looking for acceptance.

;)

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
bikenweed said:
Go down to your local Goodwill, buy some dress pants, cut them off just below the knees into capris, then sew the legs a little bit tighter. Next toss on an old military cap, find an Indie band's t-shirt, put an unlit stoagie behind your ear, eat only fruit, and ride your FIXED GEAR in the Bike the Drive on the way to the coffee shop looking for acceptance.

;)
Hahaha! That was great!!

Anyway, I'd go with the roadbike.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
bikenweed said:

You forgot the Chrome bag or Timbuktwo.:rofl: Oh and you have to hang out at Coffee houses and have piercings/tattoos...

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
the Inbred said:
243's more comfortable than the SupaLite? oi.

Nice big wide Diety Saddle vs. Fiziks Areone, you be the judge.

OK so In the end i took the SupaLite, and yes I was rocking my Chrome bag too.