Quantcast

If anyone ever deserved to get beat.....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
"He's upset to the point that he's been debilitated to some degree," Andrews said. "Emotionally, it's been very upsetting to him."

Even if Stowers decides to sue, an expert in medical law said the fingertip could easily have been returned while preserving the evidence.
what's the vegas line on this guy NOT suing?

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
WTF is the guy thinking not returning the finger???? As if handing it back wouldn't be evidence enough that you had it....and then the evidence is on the guys hand....which I'm sure can easily be found and tested. I agree that it's just flat out nasty and the manager should have told someone to shut down the machine, but please.....being grossed out does not out weigh losing a digit!!!!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
wasn't it just the tip of the guys finger?

what a pansy, he should be happy he doesn't have a finger print and go commit some crimes.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
WTF is the guy thinking not returning the finger???? As if handing it back wouldn't be evidence enough that you had it....and then the evidence is on the guys hand....which I'm sure can easily be found and tested. I agree that it's just flat out nasty and the manager should have told someone to shut down the machine, but please.....being grossed out does not out weigh losing a digit!!!!
grossed out is one thing...but the health hazards posed by a bloody finger tip in food being served is pretty bad...its just a sad situation all the way around...no one is going to end up with anything...dude lost a finger tip...the managers gonna get fired and if the shop isn't a chain, it's probably gonna have to close down cuz the dick who kept the finger is going to sue him for whatever he has, which may not be much...who knows...

My friend cut the tip of his index finger off with a table saw to the first knuckle like this kid...although it sucked for him while it was healing, you don't notice it and it hasn't hindered him in any way...NOT that I would want MY finger tip cut off...but at least its not something he can't function with...

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Lawsuits or not, this boils down to an issue between two dudes. One had an accident. Dillhole stole the finger. I'd knock that guy out and cut his finger off so I had a freshy to get sewed on.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
dh girlie said:
My friend cut the tip of his index finger off with a table saw to the first knuckle like this kid...although it sucked for him while it was healing, you don't notice it and it hasn't hindered him in any way...NOT that I would want MY finger tip cut off...but at least its not something he can't function with...
I heard the kid was a budding guitar virtuoso, and was set to be this generation's equivalent of Randy Rhoads and Steve Vai. Guess he will have to find a new instrument that doesn't require fingertips.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
Lawsuits or not, this boils down to an issue between two dudes. One had an accident. Dillhole stole the finger. I'd knock that guy out and cut his finger off so I had a freshy to get sewed on.
Let's hope you never get your penis stolen...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ridemonkey said:
That would kick ass just because he would be a white dude with a black finger :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Echo said:
I heard the kid was a budding guitar virtuoso, and was set to be this generation's equivalent of Randy Rhoads and Steve Vai. Guess he will have to find a new instrument that doesn't require fingertips.
Never stopped Tony Iommi.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
How come I think I missed a good thread?
You didn't...I got my new fork and wheels on my bike...and I posted a picture...and I have some older magura louise brakes and they have bright yella levers...anyway, they are great brakes and I'm not going to replace them if they don't need replacing just cuz of the color...I ain't no poser...anyway, Westy said something like whats up with the yellow levers...its wasn't nasty or anything and I replied in jest with I'm gonna take the picture down cuz I knew you bitches would be dicks about it...but as I said, I was messing around which was established later in the thread, and I never took the picture down...most people could only wish to have a supalight as supa fly as mine...but if you wanna see a pic of the bike...here ya go!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
If my penis was stolen I'd just have you sewed on.
You'd need to get a wheelbarrow then, what with the 6'4" 220lb dick.

:)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Ridemonkey said:

he didn't steal it, he paid for it.

:nuts:

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
dh girlie said:
You didn't...I got my new fork and wheels on my bike...and I posted a picture...and I have some older magura louise brakes and they have bright yella levers...anyway, they are great brakes and I'm not going to replace them if they don't need replacing just cuz of the color...I ain't no poser...anyway, Westy said something like whats up with the yellow levers...its wasn't nasty or anything and I replied in jest with I'm gonna take the picture down cuz I knew you bitches would be dicks about it...but as I said, I was messing around which was established later in the thread, and I never took the picture down...most people could only wish to have a supalight as supa fly as mine...but if you wanna see a pic of the bike...here ya go!
Here's the real version:

DHG: Look at my sweet new ride TEEHEE
Westy: Whats up with those brake levers?
DHG: Tantrum

Later DHG feels silly.......

DHG: Backpedal backpedal backpedal.........

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Cool. That seat is hella 80's.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ridemonkey said:
Here's the real version:

DAMMIT.

Thanks RM, I just laughed coffee out my nose. My coworker is looking at me like "WTF?"

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
grossed out is one thing...but the health hazards posed by a bloody finger tip in food being served is pretty bad...its just a sad situation all the way around...no one is going to end up with anything...dude lost a finger tip...the managers gonna get fired and if the shop isn't a chain, it's probably gonna have to close down cuz the dick who kept the finger is going to sue him for whatever he has, which may not be much...who knows...

I totally agree that the health hazards are huge...not only for the guy who actually got the fingertip but anyone else who might have gotten custard from that batch. And any of them definitely have valid right to be po'd at what happened....but the dude who didn't get his finger back has a bit more a right to be po'd. Bad bad situation all the way around. I'm suprised no other employees knew what was going on??? If I cut my finger off I'd be screaming holy hell....you'd think someone else would have noticed the commotion?????

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ridemonkey said:
Here's the real version:

Westy: Whats up with those brake levers?
DHG: Tantrum

Later DHG feels silly.......

DHG: Backpedal backpedal backpedal.........
Ummm...no...do you honestly think I'd care what anyone thought about the color of my brake levers?? If so, you give me too much credit for giving a sh!t about a bunch of faceless people on the internet and what they think about my bad ass bike...but if you want to believe that so YOU don't feel silly about YOUR post in this thread saying I threw a tantrum, that's fine...and I NEVER said TEEHEE...

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
dh girlie said:
Ummm...no...do you honestly think I'd care what anyone thought about the color of my brake levers?? If so, you give me too much credit for giving a sh!t about a bunch of faceless people on the internet and what they think about my bad ass bike...but if you want to believe that so YOU don't feel silly about YOUR post in this thread saying I threw a tantrum, that's fine...and I NEVER said TEEHEE...
I think I won.

Ridemonkey

Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
dh girlie said:
again...think what you want...I think I won...but I can't really argue with you and OWN3 your ass publicly since you have the power to disable my account...
Ahah!! I think you are cranky.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
...and I NEVER said TEEHEE...
I'm going to have to say that I don't think dh girlie is the "TEEHEE" type....more the "In your face suckas" or "F'in SWEET" or even the evil genius "mu ha ha ha ha", but not "TEEHEE" :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
I'm going to have to say that I don't think dh girlie is the "TEEHEE" type....more the "In your face suckas" or "F'in SWEET" or even the evil genius "mu ha ha ha ha", but not "TEEHEE" :p
Not at all...I've only used TEEHEE when we were having a discussion on IM about a certain someone and I was imitating the aforementioned certain someone! :D ;) jjjjyooouuuu know what I'm talkin bout, Laura!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
i think i heard a teehee.

btw, what kind of bad-ass bike has pink hubs?

and brake bosses on a new fork? that's so retro!
Pink hubs, red pedals, animal print seat and yellow brake levers. It looks like a gay biker crashed into the back of a Sherman Williams truck.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
so which is it, CUTE or "bad-ass"?

admit it, it's a confused pre-op tranny bike which just ingested a handful of synthetic hormones and amyl nitrate.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
Not at all...I've only used TEEHEE when we were having a discussion on IM about a certain someone and I was imitating the aforementioned certain someone! :D ;) jjjjyooouuuu know what I'm talkin bout, Laura!

LOL!!!! I definitley know what you're talking about and "TEEHEE" definitely fits that situation ;)

As for the pink CK hubs....I think others are jealous of them because I know I am...they kick ASS!

And the saddle...again...jealousy :) I was contemplating the zebra print one, but I just got my planet-x girlie saddle and don't want to part with it just yet.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
narlus said:
so which is it, CUTE or "bad-ass"?

admit it, it's a confused pre-op tranny bike which just ingested a handful of synthetic hormones and amyl nitrate.
Chics can get away with stuff that's so cute it's bad-ass....slightly harder for guys to pull that off.