Quantcast

If anyone ever deserved to get beat.....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
LOL!!!! I definitley know what you're talking about and "TEEHEE" definitely fits that situation ;)

As for the pink CK hubs....I think others are jealous of them because I know I am...they kick ASS!

And the saddle...again...jealousy :) I was contemplating the zebra print one, but I just got my planet-x girlie saddle and don't want to part with it just yet.

Thanks...I'm not exactly thrilled with the yellow levers and the red pedals, but I love my pedals, and I am not going to drop the money on new brakes till I need them...these guys just flatter themselves thinking they are going to get a rise out of me over something petty...I took the bike for a spin the other day...I really like the sound of those hubs...zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
so which is it, CUTE or "bad-ass"?

admit it, it's a confused pre-op tranny bike which just ingested a handful of synthetic hormones and amyl nitrate.
Well...it's bad ass in the way that it's got a really nice fork, wheels, ti rail saddle, just decked out in top of the line stuff...that's how it's bad ass...

Cute is...it's got TIGER print...AND PINK...that is cute...oh...and the sparkly grips...I love my sparkle grips...all that stuff makes it cute and girlie...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Thanks...I'm not exactly thrilled with the yellow levers and the red pedals, but I love my pedals, and I am not going to drop the money on new brakes till I need them...these guys just flatter themselves thinking they are going to get a rise out of me over something petty...I took the bike for a spin the other day...I really like the sound of those hubs...zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz!
Flawed logic since you just spent all that jack to get hubs because they were pink. :think:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'm jsut giving you crap on yr nice ride, but i can't figure out why you'd ditch yr stem/bar combo.

btw, i've got a pink headset. well, my wife's bike does, and i can fit on it...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Flawed logic since you just spent all that jack to get hubs because they were pink. :think:

No...I really needed a new wheel set...the other one was a tank...sooooo...the pink DID influence my decision to move a little sooner than I had planned...and did I mention, I literally only had to put out about 70 bucks for that wheel set??? HMMMMM? :p

J

JRB

Did you really only PUT OUT $70 for them????

*it is very sassy, and I like it. Just buy some last year's monkey lites for $60.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
i'm jsut giving you crap on yr nice ride, but i can't figure out why you'd ditch yr stem/bar combo.

btw, i've got a pink headset. well, my wife's bike does, and i can fit on it...
eh...lighten up the bike a tad...not moving too quick on that...we'll see how I do with my hard researched bets on the derby tomorrow! I've got a spreadsheet prepared and everything!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Did you really only PUT OUT $70 for them????

*it is very sassy, and I like it. Just buy some last year's monkey lites for $60.

Goddamn loco-gringo we have gone over this a gazillion times...

Ok...my hunny pretty much covered the front wheel for Christmas :heart:...the guys here at work love me (who could blame them, you know?)** and gave me an envelope full of cash for Christmas...and then I sold the extra headset to TN for Laura since I already had a pink one on my bike...then I sold my old wheelset...thus leaving a balance of roughly 60 dollars or so...

And yeah, I was lookin at those monkeylites...I only want those cuz they say MONKEY on them and I love monkeys...**

**I am adding this disclaimer now that I am saying this in jest, lest Ridemonkey think he is getting one over on me by saying I'm backpedaling when that comment irritates him and he tries to call me out on it... :eviltongu

oh and lest loco think I only got the bars cuz they said MONKEY on em...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:

Ok...my hunny pretty much covered the front wheel for Christmas :heart:...the guys here at work love me (who could blame them, you know?)** and gave me an envelope full of cash for Christmas...and then I sold the extra headset to TN for Laura since I already had a pink one on my bike...then I sold my old wheelset...thus leaving a balance of roughly 60 dollars or so...

And yeah, I was lookin at those monkeylites...I only want those cuz they say MONKEY on them and I love monkeys...**

**I am adding this disclaimer now that I am saying this in jest, lest Ridemonkey think he is getting one over on me by saying I'm backpedaling when that comment irritates him and he tries to call me out on it... :eviltongu

Disclaimer should be about loving monkeys in non physical ways.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
the finger tip belongs on ebay.

too bad you can't sell body parts on ebay......:(

J

JRB

dh girlie said:

So you didn't really put out???

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Selfish prick, but how did they not catch that? Chop. "Where'd it go? It certainly didn't fall into this batch of custard I'm making..." The shop new it was in there, but let the guy have his finger back.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Seriously! If some dude found my finger in his custard and I asked him to give it up so I could have it sewn on and he refused I'd tackle his ass and start dripping severed finger blood all over his sorry ass while beating him stupid with my severd finger hand.

Seriously I think I would go totally psycho on the finger theif.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Wow, you seemed pretty well versed on that... :think:
Your email was pretty descriptive. It just sounded like it would hurt to me. :think:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Since when does finding a severed body part in your food equal winning the lotto?

My guess is that no one in this sad tale is gonna come out a winner.