Quantcast

If I were to post a guy's phone number on here...(not Lowe's related)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Could I expect at least a FEW of you to call the guy and ask to speak to ASHLEY?
And when he screams that "THERE IS NO ****ing ASHLEY HERE!" could you maybe say something about Ashley having herpes or some other STD?

Cause if you guys could do that for me, it'd be real cool.

EDIT: Calls in the middle of the night would be best. But anythings worth it really.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
bjanga said:
depends on the area code
You pay for long distance? What a sucker! Do you have a rotary phone or something? If I paypal you some quarters, will you go to a booth?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
You pay for long distance? What a sucker! Do you have a rotary phone or something? If I paypal you some quarters, will you go to a booth?
Get's pretty boring when you're injured....

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
Get's pretty boring when you're injured....
I went to work today. Im not so bad. I have this big metal boot thing. I kind of hobble around.

I sold 5 bikes today too. Over 3k. I got a bonus. Sweet.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
2 sundays ago, about 5mins before closing time, a girl at the shop sold $10k in 2 bikes - an S-Works Tarmac, and a 5.9 Madone.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
the Inbred said:
2 sundays ago, about 5mins before closing time, a girl at the shop sold $10k in 2 bikes - an S-Works Tarmac, and a 5.9 Madone.
Im not even a sales guy. I just build and do repairs mostly, but no one was in, so I just started helping people out. It was ok, but not something Id like to specialize in.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
kidwoo said:
Where's my liquor kid?

I have no dignity.
Go mix sugar with urine and give it a few days. It'll get you drunk. Just strain it through a loaf of bread first.

Bijinga, this is for simple amusement. You dont have to block the number. So many people are calling this guy, it just doesnt matter anymore.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
I was looking at two different bikes the other day, and the sales dude was comparing them, he finished with something like "and for $X,XXX, which is the price of _______, you could have both of these. I had to try real hard not to laugh.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
I went to work today. Im not so bad. I have this big metal boot thing. I kind of hobble around.

I sold 5 bikes today too. Over 3k. I got a bonus. Sweet.
Maybe your boot is haunted and hypnotizes people into buying bikes.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
Maybe your boot is haunted and hypnotizes people into buying bikes.
I think they just felt sorry that I had to hobble my ass out there to talk to them, so they felt obligated to buy something. Whatever. Maybe theyll fall in love w/ riding. I hope so. I hate to sell garage ornaments.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
bjanga said:
Maybe they secretly desired the boot thing.
It's not really desirable. In fact, its beginning to small like bat feces and cancer. I try to febreze it everyday, but the bacteria there seem to have built up an immunity already. Evolving fast they are.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
BurlyShirley said:
Go mix sugar with urine and give it a few days. It'll get you drunk. Just strain it through a loaf of bread first.
Jeezus christ welcome to my twenties you tyke.

Why the fuk do you think I'm soliciting you? It's all about the FLAVOR!!!

I hear coors is made with REAL MOUNTAIN WATER. Not my recycled ramen and meth piss.

POST THE GAWDAMN NUMBER YOU PUSSY!!

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
post the number dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
BurlyShirley said:
tomorrow

im building up the anticipation

Come on, wouldn't you like to go to sleep tonight knowing that all of your net-friends are making some guy really pissed off, and be assured that you caused it?......................yeah!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Sherpa said:
I'll call the ****. But, whats the story behind this?

My group of friends, well, one of our friends is this chick named ashley and not that long ago she got a new cell phone but some people didnt have her new number or somehing so they calld herr oldnumber and this dude answered i gues he got her old number as his new number but her number is his or isnt so anyway we just keep calling the guy especcially reallly late a t night when we been drinking alot and tell him about stds and stuff and goes pretty ballistic of the whole thing so i figured the more people that caled the better
not that great of a story but its worth it

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
BurlyShirley said:
My group of friends, well, one of our friends is this chick named ashley and not that long ago she got a new cell phone but some people didnt have her new number or somehing so they calld herr oldnumber and this dude answered i gues he got her old number as his new number but her number is his or isnt so anyway we just keep calling the guy especcially reallly late a t night when we been drinking alot and tell him about stds and stuff and goes pretty ballistic of the whole thing so i figured the more people that caled the better
not that great of a story but its worth it
wow, you guys are so cool. :rolleyes:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and read my drunken posts from the night before and think to myself "I really need to lay off the drunken posting. Man, is that embarrasing."

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Just so long as you don't post the dude's phone number, that would be harrassment. But I don't see any problem with you posting Ashley's old number.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
some of you guys need to remove the road seats from your butts. G-zus.

I got to thinking about this, and Im sure one of you bastards would call the guy and be like "Hey this dude posted your # on the innernet and uh, blah blah blah"
and the next thing a I know a truck full of swoll assed lumberjacks shows up at my house...
I'll PM it out.
Who is worthy...?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
BurlyShirley said:
some of you guys need to remove the road seats from your butts. G-zus.

I got to thinking about this, and Im sure one of you bastards would call the guy and be like "Hey this dude posted your # on the innernet and uh, blah blah blah"
and the next thing a I know a truck full of swoll assed lumberjacks shows up at my house...
I'll PM it out.
Who is worthy...?
Just think of some stranger calling you and blathering to you in Arabic......

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ah yes. Different languages would be good. :rofl: make sure to say at least "herpes" in English tho.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
robdamanii said:
It would be like talking to Dell customer service.
dude if you have herpes you should see a doctor. Dell customer service isnt so good at medical issues I have heard.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BurlyShirley said:
dude if you have herpes you should see a doctor. Dell customer service isnt so good at medical issues I have heard.
He wasn't calling Dell for his herpes... He has dried tiger testicles and special herbs for that. ;)

:D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
binary visions said:
He wasn't calling Dell for his herpes... He has dried tiger testicles and special herbs for that. ;)

:D
I was actually looking to replenish my supply. They are in India, are they not?

*last time I talked to them was to order a laptop, and I needed a friggen interpreter*