Quantcast

If Lance was still on the juice he never would have crashed.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
they'll probably prove him positive for painkillers as soon as the race is over, from a sample they'll make him give a day after his break.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
My collarbone took more than 4 months to get up to 100%. It was overlapped. I went to another doctor a while after i broke it and he told me that surgery would've made it heal a lot faster. That way the bones wouldn't have had to reach out to each other and create a huge mass. They would've been plated together. I was pissed. It also gave me major back problems for about three years because it changed all of the geometry on my left side for my back. The muscles took forever to mesh together.

I wish i would've had surgery for it. If there's a next time, i'm definitely doing it.

My old doctor talked me out of it. Bastard.

Oh yeah, then the first place i went to try my collarbone was Bootleg. Talk about sketchy. Going off drops and hitting rocks and my left arm kept giving out. Ghetto.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I'm certainly no fan boy, but sh*t. The guy crashed. Let him heal up and let whatever happen. It sucks anytime anyone is hurt. Supposedly he has a consult with the guy that fixed my shoulder last year. My shoulder hurt like mad last week, so I hope he has better luck. :D All of that said, the local ortho guys are good at shoulder repairs, as they always crash each other and get to operate a lot.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
saw on espn that he's getting the surgery. i bet it was Jan waiting by the side of the road that took him out..... with a bagette, wearing a beret and a striped shirt with suspenders. ah hell, might as well put one of those thin mustache's on him too. paging Arkayne to photoshop the hell out of this one.