Quantcast

If people would pay attention...

J

JRB

they would see that I was already copied on an email. I don't need it twice. I need for you to pay attention to the fact that you are not the only addressee on the list.

Anyone else get this constantly???

Additionally - if I always get red eye, even with the red-eye feature on with my Canon A320, or whatever it is, do I speed or slow the shutter speed to stop it???

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
how bout when you are on a mass email list for volunteer services and another person on the list hits 'reply all' instead of 'reply' and you get a personal email from them when they meant to reply to only the sender of the email arrrgggg,

Oh wait, stuff like that doesn't bother me.

Stop whining, whiney whinerton

J

JRB

laura said:
how bout when you are on a mass email list for volunteer services and another person on the list hits 'reply all' instead of 'reply' and you get a personal email from them when they meant to reply to only the sender of the email arrrgggg,

Oh wait, stuff like that doesn't bother me.

Stop whining, whiney whinerton
hahaha - it doesn't bother me other than people trying to delegate something you already have. Seems repetitious. That's all.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I Are Baboon said:
:rolleyes:

More communication is better than lack of communication.
What about redundant communication? I get dozens of e-mails a day. Having 4 or 5 people a day re-sending me the same info, or replying to all gets annoying and old. It's not that it's a horrible bad thing that is ruining my day, but I am supposed to be working with professionals who should know better/pay more attention to detail/etc/yadda yadda. It's annoying in a Chinese water torture kinda way.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
loco said:
Additionally - if I always get red eye, even with the red-eye feature on with my Canon A320, or whatever it is, do I speed or slow the shutter speed to stop it???
The shutter speed doesn't have a hell of alot to do with if, try diffusing the flash with a peice of tisue paper, or better yet, if you can bounce it of of the ceiling, a wall, a fill card, ect to diffuse the light.