Quantcast

If splat keeps deleting his own posts...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
No doubt.
I was coming up with some way of determining which one sucks more, and then his thread goes away.
It would have been a very long process for me though.
Its like asking who is gayer, Richard Simmons or Elton John.

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
...he's going to be in the same suckboat as Noco and L8... :mumble: :D
If you don't quit lumping me with that crack head, you old sum bitch. :mumble:

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
Hmmm... the :mumble:s jump around in synchronized fashion. I hadn't noticed that before, N8!
I wish I had a "showing you my ass" smiley that you could syncronize with. :eviltongu

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
johnbryanpeters said:
Well, then, maybe we could talk about bicycles? We're talking a Williston to New Haven or maybe Williston to Addison epic sometime this summer...
Bikes! I have a plan in the works for a new XC frame. We shall see if the planets align and a new bikey shows up.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Bikes! I have a plan in the works for a new XC frame. We shall see if the planets align and a new bikey shows up.
Spill it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Westy said:
Woo hoo! As I posted the confirmation email came in.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
johnbryanpeters said:
What's the goal of the plan? Low weight, I bet...
Replacing my old Superlight. Been a great bike but problems have cropped up. I would replace it with the same model but over the years I have grown to like a slacker head angle and a taller bottom bracket not to mention a little bit stiffer frame. New bike should fit my riding style a little better. It will actually be a heavier bike but I'll still be able to rock the old vee brakes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
splat said:
so are you using the Superlight at old Pueblo ? I hope its fast.I'm picking you for the fastest lap
The Superlight will be at OP. It's a fast bike if the motor works. Bent hanger is giving me problems though. Only getting 8 of 9 speeds. Shouldn't be a problem for the terrain out there.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
BurlyShirley said:
What the hell is this thread about?
it is about jbp riding the suckboat? where he is going i have no idea

J

JRB

Toshi said:
it is about jbp riding the suckboat? where he is going i have no idea
I'll bet he is meeting up with burley girly. I am pretty sure he already got to where the suckboat takes people.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
loco said:
I'll bet he is meeting up with burley girly. I am pretty sure he already got to where the suckboat takes people.
so you're saying that the suckboat is a one way trip to texas?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Westy said:
Bikes - Give us some clues Westy! I always like trying to figure out what people have in the works.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MMcG said:
Bikes - Give us some clues Westy! I always like trying to figure out what people have in the works.
Guess. It's aluminium, 4" travel, vee brake compatible, reasonably light, US made (Yeah, I'm a sucker, that actually means something to me) and a 70 deg head angle.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
Only if I put 5" tires on it. #1 requirement for the bike was to be able to swap out all the parts from my Superlight, I will have to get a different top swing front derailleur though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I Are Baboon said:
Nope, the new Blurs are disk only frames.

No Titus, I considered one. Sent them three e-mails with questions never got a single response. Their bikes could poop gold and predict the future and I wouldn't buy one now.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Westy said:
Only if I put 5" tires on it. #1 requirement for the bike was to be able to swap out all the parts from my Superlight, I will have to get a different top swing front derailleur though.
Have you considered filling your tires with milk? It's a little heavy but you can minimize using fat-free.