Quantcast

If you are on a 10 hour trans-Atlantic flight with children...

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
My flight back from hawaii had what must have been about 6 great danes barking at each other in the cargo hold. People were complaining left and right, there was nothing they could do and it was really hard to drown out. When we landed the entire cabin clapped.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My flight back from hawaii had what must have been about 6 great danes barking at each other in the cargo hold. People were complaining left and right, there was nothing they could do and it was really hard to drown out. When we landed the entire cabin clapped.
[SLJ]"We got great danes on the motha****in' plane!"[\SLJ]

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I flew in from Vancouver to LAX on Sat with 3 Chinese kids in the seats behind me.....kicking my seatback more than twice resulted in a death metal growl that would have done Obituary proud. Little fokkers shut the Fok up after that ;)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I got in this thread to make comments about our kids on the 10 hr flight to Hawaii last year...but now all I want to know is:
WHo is Necrosis?
Is H8R in Necrosis?

Oh...and also to say that it was a cruel f-ing joke for the flight crew to play The Guardian while we drove through turbulence for over an hour at night across a vast ocean. Wanna talk about a pucker factor of 9!