Quantcast

If you could have any one thing right now....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
what would it be....

Now none of thoes stupid requests like pefect health for the rest of your life, or live forever or more wishes..... we all want that.

Ok I think mine is kind of a lot of things all rolled into one. I would love to own a home on the edge of town and not have to COMMUTE to work other than a few easily traveled miles.

PS. I'm sick of Biggins threads so I made this.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
i would have threads that stosh likes :rolleyes:
I was just kidding with ya! I actually like most of your threads if you care. The megan black one is a reach, though amusing!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I would like to have the next two days off so I can sit home and play the new Grand Theft Auto. Wifey gave it to me Saturday and I have not had time to play it yet.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I would like to have the next two days off so I can sit home and play the new Grand Theft Auto. Wifey gave it to me Saturday and I have not had time to play it yet.
No offense man but that game is kinda dumb.

I however would like thoes 2 days as well thing is I need about 4hrs to finish Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
To know what the heck is going on at my new job so I can start being productive! I hate the initial break-in phase of a new job where you're fumbling around like a chicken with your head cut off!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
To have both my family and my wife's family move out here to Denver so we can stop all this crazy nonsense talk about moving back to St. Louis.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
unlimited cash flow, riding skills, the balls to drop larger than 15 feet, and uhhhhhhh some good lovin

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
A hottie bent over my desk with a phat sack in one hand, a sixer of dunkelweizen in the other and an ashtray strapped to the small of her back. Damn you for making me confess such a heathen image!

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
llkoolkeg said:
A hottie bent over my desk with a phat sack in one hand, a sixer of dunkelweizen in the other and an ashtray strapped to the small of her back. Damn you for making me confess such a heathen image!
How the hell did you know what I was doing right now? :evil: