Quantcast

If you have no life on a saturday night...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i'm going to write an essay and study for a test tonight. was supposed to go to a bachelor party but the promised email with all the details never materialized, and i don't feel like chasing people down around town after a full day of sailing. yes, sailing. in seattle. in january. it was freezing, and probably will be the same tomorrow :)

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
I've got my oldest and my neice watching the little ones. Going out for a burger and movie with mi esposa. So I guess I do have life. Too bad about your bad luck guys.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Toshi said:
i'm going to write an essay and study for a test tonight. was supposed to go to a bachelor party but the promised email with all the details never materialized, and i don't feel like chasing people down around town after a full day of sailing. yes, sailing. in seattle. in january. it was freezing, and probably will be the same tomorrow :)
Wow, you sail, IN SEATLE :eek: ...that water is so cold.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Toshi said:
you shouldve just gone to some strip club anyways. i wouldnt be surprised if you could have found a bachelor party there and then you would have a bunch of guys to get drunk with. and they would probably be so tanked already that they wouldnt realize you werent a part of it from the beginning. :p

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
robdamanii said:
I've got to wait until thursday night man! She ain't here!

Until then, this gentleman has something to say....

Unless you can indicate a reasonable suspicion, my answer remains unanswered, And I would, at this time, invoke my 5th amendment right at this time.