Quantcast

If you take a dump

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
wash your f'ing hands afterwards!!!! I can't believe I have to work with such a pig. We have to punch in a code into a keypad to enter our work area, just my luck I have to punch in my code and open the door after this idiot has already gone in. Needless to say I went straight to the sink to wash my hands once again. :dead: :dead: :dead:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
at my job it's required...out of habit from work I do it everytime I enter a bathroom even if I don't use the facilities...I have been broken :D

J

JRB

I prefer to crap in a bowl and then weigh it. :think: It's more accurate.

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
whats you record? mines not too much, like 3lbs. ive heard of some that are like 7lbs. its about time a thread was started about pooping!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Knuckleslammer said:
I like to

A. turn off the water going to the toilet.
B. flush, so there is no water left in the bowl.
c. create a nice island of mud
d. put a mai tai umbrella in the middle of the island

Work doesn't have to be boring.

Knuckle
I'm really glad I live and work on the other side of the country. Can't say I've ever weighed a load before but damn, 5 pounds! Is that a few days worth or what? I mean jeez, how much do you eat in one sitting?

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
i ate alot that day, and for dinner i ate at my favorite korean resturant, and to say the least they gave us many kinds on kim chi. and kim chi just cleans your system out. just a quik fact, the average person has between 3-7 pounds of fecal material in there digestive track

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Every once in a while i have to take a dump in the woods. i've thought about taking some antibacterial goo with me to wash my hands, but then i just figure what's life without the possibility of rubbing your own poo in your eye once in a while.

audj

Chimp
Apr 23, 2005
haha trader joe's sells these little fiber cakes...51% daily value of fiber in each little cupcake. if you want to break some records, they might help.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Skookum said:
Every once in a while i have to take a dump in the woods. i've thought about taking some antibacterial goo with me to wash my hands, but then i just figure what's life without the possibility of rubbing your own poo in your eye once in a while.
It seems like every other time I go up galby I have to take a crap somewhere along the way.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
so i was thinking about this today while takin' care of biznass.

is that 5lb **** pretty dense, or kinda light and fluffy? a dense 5lb ****...that's gotta give a free enema, huh?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
One time after a night of semi-heavy drinking (beer mostly) I crapped a 6+ pounder. I felt like a new man afterwards. I have never matched that accomplishment again. Back in the day, the first couple times I got drunk I would take the hugest craps the next morning. Now it doesn't really do that. :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
punkassean said:
One time after a night of semi-heavy drinking (beer mostly) I crapped a 6+ pounder. I felt like a new man afterwards. I have never matched that accomplishment again. Back in the day, the first couple times I got drunk I would take the hugest craps the next morning. Now it doesn't really do that. :think:
ew....beer ****s are generally pretty nasty.

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
this sounds small compared to mister 51/2, but this beats him in the most disguisting. i hit 4lbs when i had the flu. thats a sh1t load of mud. o and it was like 3 in the morning when i did this.

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
thats dedication, 3:00 am, sick with the flu, shootin out mud, still has the inner strength to do a pre and post weigh........priceless

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
punkassean said:
Not this one. This wan't you ordinary bud mud, it was a nice hearty beasty. Very solid and gratifying. :D
nothing like a gratifying poo. when you aren't getting laid regularly, gratifying poops are about the best thing that happen with your day.

i had a great one this morning. i have one of those old skool toilets (non low flow), and i got it above the water line. didn't get a weigh-in, but must've been well over 5 lbs. took half an hour, too

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
holy crap!!! you people are talking about 5-7 pounders !!!
that gotta be the gay-man´s nirvana...

honestly i cannot see my self pooping out 1 gallon of crap... chit!, my toilet has 1 gallon of water.. i cannot see myself matching the water volume of my toilet with crap...

if crap weights as much as water. then my biggest feat would be 2 pounds.. maybe 2.5 lbs....

6 pounds would be like freaking giving birth!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ALEXIS_DH said:
holy crap!!! you people are talking about 5-7 pounders !!!
that gotta be the gay-man´s nirvana...
:stupid:

i never knew that goatse dude was on RM...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
holy chit!!!!! i googled "goatse man".. and found who that dude is, and an interview linked from the wikipedia..

"the pleasure and pain merge into the same feeling -- the pleasure this brings is amazing! Just two days ago I managed to put in a ball 37cm around (that's almost 15)"....

a 10cm (4inch) exhaust would certainly be helpful when pulling out a 7 pounder...

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
well.... i just made a poo that was almost 6 pounds, just a little under. i made sure i urinated first then weighed myself with a digital scale. after the poo i weighed myself again and found that i lost 5.74 pounds. one day i will hit the elusive 6 pounds!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
yonton228 said:
well.... i just made a poo that was almost 6 pounds, just a little under. i made sure i urinated first then weighed myself with a digital scale. after the poo i weighed myself again and found that i lost 5.74 pounds. one day i will hit the elusive 6 pounds!
is "making a poo" anything like "building a cake" :think: :confused: