Quantcast

If your going to watch Star Wars, beware of hiden sprinklers...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I decided to go see Star Wars tonight, seeing as tomorrow is my only day off this week, and i got to see it for free due to company perks :thumb:

Any way, i ride my steel head over to the resort theater and caught the 9 oclock showing. The movie was really long and my legs got cramped.

So when it was over i went out to my bike, wich was locked to this big tree. It was 11 oclock and really cold when the movie got out. And what did i find on my bike????

A huge ****ing sprinkler on full blow watering the tree and surrounding garden, not only couldnt i see the combo numbers, but it was dark, cold and i was getting hosed by this massive piece of gardening equipment. I feel like going over the maitnence and asking them why the hell they were watering the whole goddam campus, especially when it rained/hailed about 8 inches today, and yesterday, and the day before.
So long story short i got really wet and realized that i got served proper for going to see Star Wars anyway. :stosh:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I'm sorry.

For you having to sit through Star Wars, I mean, not for the bike thing.

Given the quality of that movie, getting hosed in the middle of the night, in the freezing cold, by lawn watering equipment was probably the highlight of the evening.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Wait, so it's cool to hate on Star Wars again now? Geez, seems like it changes every day, I can't keep up. And I was so hoping I could be cool.