Quantcast

If your name is manhattanprjkt83

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Soliciting fashion advice? Concerned that your new shirt isn't quite the right shade of salmon?

;)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
stosh...i got your pm and it didnt make one ounce of sense... please clarify why i needed to know that?

are you drunk? :dead:...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
Soliciting fashion advice? Concerned that your new shirt isn't quite the right shade of salmon?

;)
How much starch to use for a properly popped collar?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i'm not sure who lcoc is, but i did dig those vans. i found a pair with weed leaves all over them that might be more apropriate for you, hippy.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
laura said:
i'm not sure who lcoc is, but i did dig those vans. i found a pair with weed leaves all over them that might be more apropriate for you, hippy.

NOT!!!

I have a strick 'no suck' policy.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
manhattanprjkt83 said:
salmon is out, sage is in...
After Zarqawi was killed today, Bernard Kerik head of homeland security lowered the threat level today to SAGE!:D:rofl:

And what's with those Red Yellow and Green lights. It's so, 20's. When they gonna change it to Futia, Canary and LIME!?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Chunky Munkey said:
After Zarqawi was killed today, Bernard Kerik head of homeland security lowered the threat level today to SAGE!:D:rofl:

And what's with those Red Yellow and Green lights. It's so, 20's. When they gonna change it to Futia, Canary and LIME!?
no idea what the hell futia is....if it's anything like fuchsia, I think it should only be allowed in S.F. :rofl: :rofl: :help: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nuttin' but love for the Golden Gate!!

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Secret Squirrel said:
no idea what the hell futia is....if it's anything like fuchsia
SECRET SQUIRREL = The BARNEY FIFE of Ride Monkey, doing his part to hide behind billboards, or popups in this case, to pull over all spelling violators to give them a loud long whining lesson about excessive misspelling.

"Can I put my bullet in now Andy!!? Can I put my Bullet in!!?:rofl:

jk