Quantcast

if your not falling your not riding hard enough

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
shots from jayden welch on our campus @ the u of montana from last week. have been eyeing up this sign for a few weeks and finally got the balls to attempt it. the sign was about 1/2 in wide, did not sit flush with the ground so you kinda had to hop onto it. success rate was about 1 in 5 with lots of hilarious crashes. first day on the runaway's-they are the hotness.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
unfortunately i did not make it to both pedals on the tailwhip attempts. got onto one and part of the frame/crank arm, those damn twisted pc's are hard as hell to find compared to my old nycfreeride race lights (about half the size)

thanks for the good words guys

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
forgot to add this, some kid from the school newspaper was shooting also. thought he was foreign. told him no crashing pics , what shows up on the front page of the school paper...... me crashing. worst part "UM senior Dexter Levandoski crashes on one of many attempts to perform a trick in the air with his bike while using a wooden sign as a ramp in front of the social science building wednesday afternoon. levandoski hired UM alumnus Jadyn Welch to photograph his stunt. A team of professional freestyle riders nationwide, including levandoski, is working on the Nemesis Project. The Project is attempting to build on the evolution of mountain biking and posts various stunt photos on nemesisproject.com"- gave mad guff. thought the kid was foreign, felt horrible about it afterwards

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
surprisingly it did not hurt at all. i kinda launched onto it and ran my off, tough to tell from the pic but just slid/ran my way across it.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
forgot to add this, some kid from the school newspaper was shooting also. thought he was foreign. told him no crashing pics , what shows up on the front page of the school paper...... me crashing. worst part "UM senior Dexter Levandoski crashes on one of many attempts to perform a trick in the air with his bike while using a wooden sign as a ramp in front of the social science building wednesday afternoon. levandoski hired UM alumnus Jadyn Welch to photograph his stunt. A team of professional freestyle riders nationwide, including levandoski, is working on the Nemesis Project. The Project is attempting to build on the evolution of mountain biking and posts various stunt photos on nemesisproject.com"- gave mad guff. thought the kid was foreign, felt horrible about it afterwards
You left out the best part , it wasent forign HE WAS DEFF!:huh:
When DEX told me this I was lauging so hard I almost fell out of my car , wile driving :shocked:

Great shot's DEX
I posted them as a update on the Nem-Pro blog