Quantcast

If you've been here for a while...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Then you were probably around for the Stoney98 login. You also probably remember the stories and horrible things I did through college and while single in the City. Well, God called in his chips and it will be 10-fold retalliation.

Baby Stone will be a girl. Adding that Wifey is banging hot, so baby Stone will likely grow up hot as well. Thankfully I will have 13 or so years to prep for this, but my God... I can only imagine the stress caused by guys like me to fathers. Although I will find out soon enough...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
1. No photos of the wife, no proof.
2. I had a friend in your same predicament. He had me come in the first weekend his little girl had her first date. I got her potential suitor to piss himself. I'll spare you the details, but I will say I was in a pair of cut off shorts, no undies, a wife beater and shrimping/gator boots. It got the job done.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I know how you feel dude. My wife and I find out next week what our baby is gonna be. Even my wife is hoping it's a boy cause she was more of a tomboy as a kid and we'll both be lost if we have a prissy girl.

I keep hoping karma will not come back to bite me.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LOL! We're expecting our 2nd girl in May and I can safely say, girls are more fun anyway! Actually, our daughter is quite the tomboy so we're good in that respect (and she is almost 6 so she doesn't like boys yet).

Congratulations by the way! When is your wife due?

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I have met his G/F in the real world, good looking, good personality, didn't see what fault she had that made her stay with him though.
:p

local717

Monkey
Apr 11, 2010
Mt.Gretna/Lancaster
I'm in the same boat... My daughter turns 2 this may and is in love with boys already! And if she ends up with the sexual appetite I had/have I'm in so much trouble!

I heard an interview of Chris Rock one time, and he said "only true pimps have daughters."

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Best quote I heard in regards to my 1mo old niece: "I hate to be the poor fvck that has to deal with her pissed off dad and uncle"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Congrats, and it is payback for past fathers. I got a girl, as did my buddy Tim. Joe, who was a good boy, got himself a boy. Go figure. Man up and be the father you didn't like the most. :D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Then you were probably around for the Stoney98 login. You also probably remember the stories and horrible things I did through college and while single in the City. Well, God called in his chips and it will be 10-fold retalliation.

Baby Stone will be a girl. Adding that Wifey is banging hot, so baby Stone will likely grow up hot as well. Thankfully I will have 13 or so years to prep for this, but my God... I can only imagine the stress caused by guys like me to fathers. Although I will find out soon enough...
As long as she doesn't get too many of Dad's genes...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I was going to make a hoodie joke, but I see that I've been beaten to the punch. Congrats, Mark.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Make sure to give her a name that gives her something to work towards, preferably with a unique spelling: Candi, Krystal, Barbee, Silikone...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My daughter is 20. She's a fantastic person.

Congrats Joker. Treat her kind, teach her independance and to not be a "princess". She'll be fine.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
HAHA! That is what you get for breeding, an offspring that bleeds vaginally once a month, has moods, can get pregnant, will eventually hate you & cost you around $300k!!!!
Sucker.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
HAHA! That is what you get for breeding, an offspring that bleeds vaginally once a month, has moods, can get pregnant, will eventually hate you & cost you around $300k!!!!
Sucker.
Dude. You have a dog and a bike, and will never be GFF. Wait until your better half decides it's time for the genetic jump start. You'll be experiencing it too.