Quantcast

ignorance is bliss..

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
so as i sit in class today..soakin up the intellect of my professor..better yet is TA, a kids phone goes off.. he proceeds to answer it.. i begin to wonder..is this kid reallyy doing this..so i looked over..and he was...so the TA takes his name and the kid freaks out and apologized. the TA proceeds to ask the kid why he felt he could interupt class..so this kid looks up and very sternly said.... "you know what, screw you, shove it" to our TA..im beginning to think...what a douche...so the TA tells the kid to get out of the class as the kid takes his time leavin Brad(the ta) tell hims to hurry and get out and the kid turns around in the auditorium, and about has a heartattack and says "how about i dont give you my phone, and i dont hurry up, and i come down there and give you a whoopin."..that was my day in a nutshell...it made me wonder if $5000 tuition is reallllly worth that entertainment..

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
so as i sit in class today..soakin up the intellect of my professor..better yet is TA, a kids phone goes off.. he proceeds to answer it.. i begin to wonder..is this kid reallyy doing this..so i looked over..and he was...so the TA takes his name and the kid freaks out and apologized. the TA proceeds to ask the kid why he felt he could interupt class..so this kid looks up and very sternly said.... "you know what, screw you, shove it" to our TA..im beginning to think...what a douche...so the TA tells the kid to get out of the class as the kid takes his time leavin Brad(the ta) tell hims to hurry and get out and the kid turns around in the auditorium, and about has a heartattack and says "how about i dont give you my phone, and i dont hurry up, and i come down there and give you a whoopin."..that was my day in a nutshell...it made me wonder if $5000 tuition is reallllly worth that entertainment..
Expulsion?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
wow...that's awesome. are you at Tarleton? Sul Ross? SHSU? I can't imagine someone saying "whoopin" at too many schools. aTm, maybe?

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Did someone steal your 'return' key?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
TA? Sounds like college. That would never happen where I went to school where 90% of the 'kids' paid their own tuition. The punk would've been yelled out of class by 20 'peers' who needed to get through class and get to work.

TA? Sounds like college. That would never happen where I went to school where 90% of the 'kids' paid their own tuition. The punk would've been yelled out of class by 20 'peers' who needed to get through class and get to work.
When I was fresh out of the Army and started attending Northeastern serious-like and paying for it myself there were a few kiddies who tried disrupting classes. They wound up with a long haired freak in their face real quick-like and didn't repeat the behavior.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
When I was fresh out of the Army and started attending Northeastern serious-like and paying for it myself there were a few kiddies who tried disrupting classes. They wound up with a long haired freak in their face real quick-like and didn't repeat the behavior.
OMG! Were you a "long haired freak"? :D