Quantcast

Ignore feature

J

JRB

I finally decided that N8 needed it. He ignored me, I thought I should ignore him. It's kind of funny. You get to read all of the smart ass comments directed at him, without out reading his idiot posts. This is what the Internet was made for. :thumb: You should all try it.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I used it for a while, but since it only blocks the ignored one's posts, it isn't of much good to me. I want all threads started by someone on my ignore list blocked as well.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
I used it for a while, but since it only blocks the ignored one's posts, it isn't of much good to me. I want all threads started by someone on my ignore list blocked as well.
Yeah - but, one less post from N8 is one less post. :thumb:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
jacksonpt said:
I want all threads started by someone on my ignore list blocked as well.

yeah, me too. and what really blows is all the people on my ignore list say things that are so ridiculously idiotic that someone always ends up quoting them and i have to read their crap anyway.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
laura said:
yeah, me too. and what really blows is all the people on my ignore list say things that are so ridiculously idiotic that someone always ends up quoting them and i have to read their crap anyway.
werd!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Is there a way to tell if someone has put you on their ignore list? I wonder if / how many people have ignored me. :think:

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Is there a way to tell if someone has put you on their ignore list? I wonder if / how many people have ignored me. :think:
Not that I am aware of. I think I am on several, which is disappointing that some people will never have my breadth of knowledge.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Not that I am aware of. I think I am on several, which is disappointing that some people will never have my breadth of knowledge.
You're about as interesting as chalk.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
just added burlyshirley to my ignore list. im not really annoyed by anyone else here, aside from N8 and those dumb sb kids, but those kids are easy enough to ignore.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
laura said:
ahh that was going to be my next question