Quantcast

IH pics

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Hey does anybody ride 7. series or sunday post your pics.
Really? about 92.3712% of the people on here ride sundays it seems. And 4.2978% ride seven points. the other 3.331% ride glory's or socoms. 25,037 posts later you'll see everyone's bikes. haha

jonny dh

Monkey
Oct 26, 2007
under my feet
I just like seeing the upgrades every one makes,also to see how creative people are to their bikes,when I first got my bike I slept with it for a week,my wife wasn't to happy because I snuggled with it,moan
and groaned when I touch every curve of it's frame.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Really? about 92.3712% of the people on here ride sundays it seems. And 4.2978% ride seven points. the other 3.331% ride glory's or socoms. 25,037 posts later you'll see everyone's bikes. haha
Don't worry... the Sunday threads have come and will soon go and we'll see a new plethora of posts about some other frame. 'Tis the Circle of Life on Ridemonkey.

jonny dh

Monkey
Oct 26, 2007
under my feet
such an exquisite bike, I wish I had the extra money when I bought my 7.3, but sometimes the wife only allows so much,she loves to see me happy but 1500.00 was alot at the time.I'm happy with what I have but, hope to get my forks changed out this summer,my opptions are the 66 rc3 or the 888 ata I whish they made the 888 ata in 1.5 steer tube,hoping to loose some weightI'm sure the cranks can be changed out to help.

saruti

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
Israel
Forgot to mention… my Sunday HA is……….63.5!!
Yes!
With a headset that changes the HA.
My friend is making these headsets for sale.
The bike is so much better now.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
Forgot to mention… my Sunday HA is……….63.5!!
Yes!
With a headset that changes the HA.
My friend is making these headsets for sale.
The bike is so much better now.
Your front end looks odd to me (sorta high in relation to the rest of the bike), and it doesn't look like the HA is 63.5 in that picture for some reason.

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
That scout is killer. Way to represent international.
Too bad it's not mine.

Damn, I love Scouts. I miss my 67 bronco now...
I've wanted a scout for sometime now. I'm a big XJ fan though. I just found out the one I sold last caught on fire last night and the kid is selling it for $300. I may finally be able put the 3/4 ton axles I've got to use.

-Kevin

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
they were extremely light, external bb, and i have heard some good things about them so i figured i would give them a shot. ohh and the fact that if they can withstand a full season with the pros then there is a good chance that i will have very little problems out of them.

Urinal Mint

Monkey
Oct 10, 2003
Washington
Here's my '06 7Point with lots of upgrades...

Upgraded from stock:
'08 66 RC3
MTX rims
Syncros Gain Bars
Maxxis Minions
Wellgo MG1 pedals
Dura Ace cassette
Goodridge housing

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
okay, okay, here's something for the IH fanboys (and i mean this in the best possible way, of course, as i too am a card carrying member myself)

mine

Dave's

both frames are for sale:spam: