Quantcast

***Il espresso sunderp. GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
have you considered the fact that maybe you have too much shit?
That's a negative. I threw away a lot of shit when we moved. At this point it's majority tools, outdoor activity stuff, and regular usage car/bike supplies. I have about 15 cans of paint from the prior owner that need to be disposed of, but I am waiting for the chemical disposal day later this summer for that stuff.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
If I sell the M, I sell the Subaru and buy a Polestar which is more expensive than both combined and we're back to the same place.
The point is that 2 cars would both fit in the garage, in theory, whereas 3 isn't happening unless you hoist one from the rafters.

I am waiting for the chemical disposal day later this summer for that stuff.
This Saturday at Dick's, up in my 'hood. Make an appointment.

https://www.denvergov.org/content/denvergov/en/trash-and-recycling/hazardous-waste/reduce-paint-waste.html

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The point is that 2 cars would both fit in the garage, in theory, whereas 3 isn't happening unless you hoist one from the rafters.
That's not the point. The garage is mine. I get my shop, because I have lots of tools, bikes, etc. with nowhere else to store it. I gave that up so that she could get her deck and view. The garage is mine and always has been, also my insurance mandates garage coverage.

This Saturday at Dick's, up in my 'hood. Make an appointment.
I might make that work.
car lift. someone in a neighborhood adjacent to mine has one to store 2 cars in one spot in the garage. ///Monocle
Roof structure doesn't provide for that.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Woah, where have you been ?
:neo: substitute teachers don't get a lot of computer time! And when your son gets a girlfriend and she comes home every day after school with you... and they are 11... you have to actually supervise and stuff. I guess. Last day of school is Wednesday! Then I'll sub for summer school, but anticipate more time off. Lots of biking, running, sunning, and funning ahead with the kid!

But really... has anyone been to the Bachelor bike park? Prices seem reasonable, but it's a 6 hour drive. I prefer more mellow trails since last summer's concussion. Thoughts?