Quantcast

***Il Thursday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
speaking of bday parties, 12yo's is tonight. wife found some company that comes and sets up laser tag in your yard. which has meant lots of yard cleanup, but should be pretty cool. only problem is i'm missing the slayer show tonight. hrmf.
should have taken your kid to see slayer for his birthday.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's an easy day at work so far, temps have dropped, its noon and its only 84 vs 95 going to 100 yesterday.

Checked on line and my wife is kicking ass at the Dressage competition. She scored a 71.471% to win the FEI Prix St Georges class by 5% over the second place rider.

That will put her ranked number 1 in the United States for adult amateur riders and 8th place in the open (all riders: Professional and Amateur)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

My thermostat reports that in May we used 60% less heating than last May, but 66% more AC. I am ok with this.
Like @6thElement, my house is currently at 76* inside (unlike his, I suspect, mine is buttoned up tight). Which is only *slightly* warmer than ideal for me. By late afternoon we have been flirting with 80* indoors, but generally it's so close to sun-behind-the-trees that there's no point in turning on the A/C. And *usually* by morning it's in the low to mid-60's indoors.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
thermo set @ 74*, east blinds pulled in teh morning, west blinds pulled in the afternoon. it stays comfy in here with one small fan pushing teh airs around.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We won't ride with him, but we'll ride in the vicinity. Close, but just far enough to pretend we don't know him if someone points out the e-bike.
I'm curious as to whether any bikers give me shit about it and its legality (legal in CO state parks and JeffCo Open Space), and whether any hikers even seem to notice that it's different.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I'm curious as to whether any bikers give me shit about it and its legality (legal in CO state parks and JeffCo Open Space), and whether any hikers even seem to notice that it's different.
I'm kind of curious too. Perhaps riding it up Drew Hill will convince me they aren't so bad.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That gravel road climb is a bitch and you know I don't mind climbing.

(I had a 2 hour HAB up a 2200ft climb last week that was more fun than Drew Hill).