Quantcast

***Il Wednesderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Brodozer (Tacoma) is sold. I pick up the guy and his son at the airport at noon and we will go to the bank to finalize the transaction. That thing has ushered me through a lot of good times and I'll be really sad to see it go.

Wife forced me to make a dentist and doctor's appointment before I lose my health insurance. I haven't had a physical in oh, 10 years, and I don't think I've been to the dentist in a good 5 or 6, so this could be interesting.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. I am still too sick to ride hard. Did a few laps on drops yesterday after work but it didn't feel good. Coughing out heaps of green goo got old quickly, too. Wifey always brings home the best germs from her trips to Europe. :help:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
mmmm, wednesderp, going to SC this weekend to hang out with family, bringing doggo along on his first road trip. Going to see if he does not whine the whole way.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
got on the trainer last night after kids were put to bed. for some reason just didn't have any energy for it, crapped out after 20 minutes. idk whats going on. then beers and shed resulted in passing out on the couch after cleaning the kitchen last night. i did manage to make some tasty nachos before somewhere in there too.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

Rain. Perhaps I'll crawl back into bed.

Our host tells me that small breweries are becoming a thing in Italy now. Later I will go in search of some.
Pro-tip: When in Italy... DON'T DRINK THE BEER.

:D

got on the trainer last night after kids were put to bed. for some reason just didn't have any energy for it, crapped out after 20 minutes. idk whats going on. then beers and shed resulted in passing out on the couch after cleaning the kitchen last night. i did manage to make some tasty nachos before somewhere in there too.
IT'S THE FUCKING CHILDREN, YOU KNOB! :p

Finally finished the deck rebuild......very happy with the results.
You should have put some of the money you spent on that brodozer on a bigger deck. ;)

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
found that mother fucking hamster last nite.
Was it still alive?

Someone has plastered near our neighborhood with posters for a lost Yorkie dog, that thing was eagle/mountain lion/bear/bob cat food before they'd even printed the posters.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Was it still alive?

Someone has plastered near our neighborhood with posters for a lost Yorkie dog, that thing was eagle/mountain lion/bear/bob cat food before they'd even printed the posters.
lol. yeah thank god.
we think the 4 y/o let it out to spite her sister.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rode my bike 10 out of the last 10 days... every day in June except the 2nd which was due to some sort of food poisoning bug. I'm real tired, but thinking I'mma try and ride every day the rest of the month. Back in the office after a long weekend riding bikes in the high country with a buddy from out of town. I think I have some pictures somewhere...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hmmm, pretty much the bottom 3rd of Ontario has this alert. Should make tonight's group ride interesting....

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Southern Ontario
Active for next 10 hours ·
Environment Canada
This alert has been updated.

Posted 2 hours ago
Conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms that may be capable of producing strong wind gusts.

Conditions will become favourable for severe thunderstorms to develop this afternoon as a cold front moves through.

The main threat is damaging wind gusts of 90 to 100 km/h.