Quantcast

Illegal Photography!!!

snoopz666

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
now residing in kamloops
whats she pissed about anyway, them filming skateboarding on the steps, and then she says she recongzied them from 2 years ago....
ya im sure she did,

i think the men in white need to pay her a visit
what a psycho

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
you know what's odd, that woman loves and respects god so much why would she destroy the body that he supposedly gave to her. what a freaking psycho, i feel bad for that family, yaes! yaes!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
yeah that is hysterical, funny as soon as read the thread title i knew it would involve her. Not sure what vid its going to be in, but Ryan Gee (Bam Margera's photo guy), had it on his site for a bit...might have come from that crew...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
manhattanprjkt83 said:
yeah that is hysterical, funny as soon as read the thread title i knew it would involve her. Not sure what vid its going to be in, but Ryan Gee (Bam Margera's photo guy), had it on his site for a bit...might have come from that crew...
Can you imagine what Bam and co would do to that woman's car when they got the chance?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
robdamanii said:
Can you imagine what Bam and co would do to that woman's car when they got the chance?
probably nothing if it wasn't scripted into a tv show....:rolleyes:

Religious fanaticism at it's worst. I feel sorry those kids. Can you imagine how screwed up they're all going to be?

"They're all dark-sided!"
"They're all dark-sided over there!"

"I'm not a fence sitter..." Damn straight sister, you're an entire turkey eater! Haha! I'd say push away from the table, but I feel it's too late for that. Burn in hell you lunatic! :devil: :evil: :devil: