Quantcast

Iloveyou Performance Bike

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
A week after I got my brand spankin new 2006 Iron Horse aniki I started having problems with the derailleur hanger snapping under 0-strain conditions. I had the bike in at least 3 time to have it fixed. The manager told me he knew I was tired of bringing it in, and they were tire of fixing it, so he offered to get me a new bike or remedy the problem with one last attempt.

Here is their fantastic customer service in picture form.

New loco wheelset because there was a noise coming from the stock rear hub. They spaced out the bottom bracket and crankset to move the chain farther away from the tire. They hooked it up with a sram x-7 (several models up from the crappy one that is OEM). They covered it all under warranty.

I love you performance bike. :heart: :heart: :heart:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Wow cool! I didn't think that the employees at Performance even knew what a bike was. I guess you learn something new everyday.

They did offer me a job as a manager once, I graciously declined the $7.50/hour they were offering.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Wow, You are lucky you live near a GOOD performance!

The company as a whole is evil and terrible, but there are a FEW stores that are not bad stores. You must live by one of them. :thumb: