Quantcast

I'm 1 mile from Colonnade

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
And staying at a place called the Bacon Mansion.

I can only imagine the jealousy you all must feel.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Colonnade kind of like Lemonnade, only made from ass juice? That doesnt really incite any jealousy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The mention of b***n on this board makes me want to spew chunks.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You boys just promise not to tell my girlfriend. 'mkay? Fabulous.

I'm super! Thanks for asking!

Colonnade looks super-cool BTW. 2 years in the making? And it looks like there's still plenty of development going on.

I was they guy in the black jacket and black tuque just walking around looking at stuff and saying: "pretty neat" over and over...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
You boys just promise not to tell my girlfriend. 'mkay? Fabulous.

I'm super! Thanks for asking!

Colonnade looks super-cool BTW. 2 years in the making? And it looks like there's still plenty of development going on.

I was they guy in the black jacket and black tuque just walking around looking at stuff and saying: "pretty neat" over and over...

I'm guessing no-one has a clue what you're talking about re: "Colonnade" and "tuque"

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Sorry if i didn't say hi, i talk with alot of folk at the park, and i don't remember ya. There were quite a bit of people out there yesterday.

At least you know how to spell Colonnade correctly. It took me a year or two....:monkey:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Colonnade kind of like Lemonnade, only made from ass juice? That doesnt really incite any jealousy.
Not sure what your talking about but if your hating on the colonnade you should go check out all the new work do some work yourself.
Its going be a pretty sick spot to ride next year, and a very short drive for most of us in the city...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Not sure what your talking about but if your hating on the colonnade you should go check out all the new work do some work yourself.
Its going be a pretty sick spot to ride next year, and a very short drive for most of us in the city...
:looksaround:

:decidestoplaynice:

Dude, it's The Lounge.

It looks fun, so take some photos and keep us up to date on that spot.

:cheers:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Sorry if i didn't say hi, i talk with alot of folk at the park, and i don't remember ya. There were quite a bit of people out there yesterday.

At least you know how to spell Colonnade correctly. It took me a year or two....:monkey:
Having no bike, I did not feel I deserved to be conversive at the time. You guys looke busy enough without chatting with the tourists...

That motorized wheel-barrow tank thing: super-cool!

I took some photos, but haven't had the time to photobucket them yet.

Gotta say, really impressive.