Quantcast

I'm a proud dad!!!!!

Big E

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Hell Paso Texas
well yeah kids are very cool. cause my friend does have a three year old and i do enjoy being around kids. but still i like my toys.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Big E said:
well yeah kids are very cool. cause my friend does have a three year old and i do enjoy being around kids. but still i like my toys.
Its a big sacrifice when you have kids, I definatly don't ride as much as I used to, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. I still am able to buy my toys, just not use them as much as I'd like.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the BIG milestone is when they ditch diapers...

btw brian, girls seem to reach that stage a lot earlier than boys. i changed one of the nastiest Otis dumps this morning. :dead:

splat

Nam I am
narlus said:

btw brian, girls seem to reach that stage a lot earlier than boys. i changed one of the nastiest Otis dumps this morning. :dead:

Ohhh that is ooo Nice when that is finally done! ( and then you relize how much you were spending on the dam things! )

And he's right , the girls learn it faster .

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:

I hear that, we lucked out, my son was out of diapers @ 3 1/2 a few months before my daughter was born. That definatly makes life easier. And talk about nasty dumps, my little girl is foul :dead: :dead: :cool:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Brian HCM#1 said:
I hear that, we lucked out, my son was out of diapers @ 3 1/2 a few months before my daughter was born. That definatly makes life easier. And talk about nasty dumps, my little girl is foul :dead: :dead: :cool:
My son was out at <2-1/2. Of course, that was a bit over a year after my second son was born. :mumble: :D

Hopefully the liddle guy will be off diapers on the same schedule, 'cause that would put him out of diapers by the time the third arrives (~Dec 16th) :eek:

-S.S.-

2piece

Chimp
May 30, 2004
Wake Forest, NC.
My son just turned 6 months old and starting to roll and sit on his own. I am so looking forward to his first steps;) Hope accidently sent my Mono 6 adapter via ground. I'm bummed that I won't have the brake setup for Mt. Snow :(

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
2piece said:
My son just turned 6 months old and starting to roll and sit on his own. I am so looking forward to his first steps;) Hope accidently sent my Mono 6 adapter via ground. I'm bummed that I won't have the brake setup for Mt. Snow :(
Once they start to roll, its all over. Time to baby proof the house and the chase begins :thumb: My daughter is getting into everything :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: