Quantcast

I'm a soldier who lost a leg in Iraq.

air911

Chimp
Aug 23, 2005
1
0
I'm a soldier who lost a leg in Iraq.

I came back home in darkness with so many bandages without anybody noticing us.

I have made a vow to myself to reveal the lies of those who stole my life.

Here is the truth they are trying to conceal from you

As casualties mount in Iraq, so has the monetary cost of the war. The military is now spending more than $5.8 billion each month, top officials told Congress this week.

..

The Army, with about 110,000 soldiers on the ground in Iraq, has a monthly "burn rate" of $4.7 billion.

The Air Force is spending about $800 million monthly.

The Marines, which are spearheading the fighting in Fallujah, had an average monthly war cost of $300 million

The US government uses lots of methods to reduce the number of victims:

Only American soldiers are counted into the statistics, and even in this category they don't give the exact numbers

And what if we knew that the US government gave thousands of non-Americans promises of a citizenship if they fight in Iraq

and what if we knew that The US government uses thousands of American, British, and other bounty killers who work for the "special security companies" for high salaries and the US government isn't responsible for their safety

Number of killed soldiers till now: 9,500

Number of wounded soldiers till now: 24,000

Number of deserters: 8,000

War cost till now:
http://costofwar.com/

Number of bounty killers in Iraq: 27,000

Number of bounty killers killed till now: 16,300

Iraqi daily average attacks: 80-90

And u can get a look on this information yourself using this link:

http://cia.555mb.com/

And here

The Ultimate Deception?
By Jim Lampley
June 18, 2005
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thebl...ption_2838.html

Press Reports on U.S. Casualties: About 17,000 Short, UPI Says
By Mark Benjamin, UPI
September 15, 2004
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/e...t_id=1000630846

20,802 US Soldiers Heavily Wounded By Raed
November 24, 2004
http://raedinthemiddle.blogspot.com...ly-wounded.html

Their Blood Is In Bush's Hand
(Flash Presentation)
http://www.bushflash.com/ma.html

Murder by Numbers
(Flash Presentation)
http://66.230.230.110/geeklog/publi...040602204332930

Mapping Death: Iraq War Fatalities: By day: By Country
March 20, 2003 - June 20, 2005
(Flash Presentation)

http://www.obleek.com/iraq/index.html

The Soldier's Heart
PBS Frontline
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ows/heart/view/

Iraq: The Uncounted
November 21, 2004
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004...ain656756.shtml

Stockpiling the Wounded from Iraq
Inside Walter Reed Hospital
By Nicole Colson
June 06, 2005
http://www.counterpunch.org/colson06062005.html

This was a very good read from a year ago.
The warmongers 'love' the troops, until they come home . . . damaged
By Doris H. Colmes
June 29, 2004
http://iraqwar.mirror-world.ru/article/12573

http://www.americanprogress.org
http://www.awitness.org/journal/real_iraq_war.html
http://icasualties.org/oif/
http://antiwar.com/casualties/list.php
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/
http://www.homelandsecurity.org/resources.asp
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/index.html
http://www.crisispapers.org/topics/iraq.htm
http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaki...84537-4865r.htm
 

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
3,106
83
Vancouver
air911 said:
and what if we knew that The US government uses thousands of American, British, and other bounty killers who work for the "special security companies" for high salaries and the US government isn't responsible for their safety

I can believe that...

I read somewhere (it was a reliable source) of reports of Canadian special forces soldiers submitting their resumes and contacting the pentagon for work. These guys were from the JTF-2 (Joint Task Force)...British SAS and Delta equivalent.
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,915
16
Hypernormality
This is a multipost thing. It's all over a whole bnch of forums, so I doubt we'll get a reply from it.

However quite a few of those links are still valid.
 

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
3,978
1
Chandler, AZ, USA
ChrisRobin said:
I can believe that...

I read somewhere (it was a reliable source) of reports of Canadian special forces soldiers submitting their resumes and contacting the pentagon for work. These guys were from the JTF-2 (Joint Task Force)...British SAS and Delta equivalent.

I have extremely reliable sources who told me about this quite some time ago. They are paying several times as much as you can make in the military, without the hmmm... "entanglements" of being in the official command structure.
 

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
7,214
16
Blindly running into cactus
Reactor said:
I have extremely reliable sources who told me about this quite some time ago. They are paying several times as much as you can make in the military, without the hmmm... "entanglements" of being in the official command structure.

is this really such a big surprise? i thought it was general knowledge. i was offered $12k per month for a 6 month "security only" stint due to my military background, active security clearance and law enforcement background. i petitioned the wife, hoping she'd see it my way (house paid off after two tours :D ) but she wasn't so receptive. not only did i get a "no", i got a "HELL NO!". oh well, guess it's back to earning $$ the old fashioned way.
 

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
989
0
Chintimini Bog
manimal said:
is this really such a big surprise? i thought it was general knowledge. i was offered $12k per month for a 6 month "security only" stint due to my military background, active security clearance and law enforcement background. i petitioned the wife, hoping she'd see it my way (house paid off after two tours :D ) but she wasn't so receptive. not only did i get a "no", i got a "HELL NO!". oh well, guess it's back to earning $$ the old fashioned way.
Hat's off to the Misses. Lil' Manimal needs you more than you need the money. I would hate to see the next Gracia sidelined without a coach. Speaking of ... we've been lacking video lately ... slacker. ;) :D
 

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
2,093
0
crashing at a trail near you...
Reactor said:
I have extremely reliable sources who told me about this quite some time ago. They are paying several times as much as you can make in the military, without the hmmm... "entanglements" of being in the official command structure.
shoot first...don't even bother to ask questions later?
 

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
7,214
16
Blindly running into cactus
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Hat's off to the Misses. Lil' Manimal needs you more than you need the money. I would hate to see the next Gracia sidelined without a coach. Speaking of ... we've been lacking video lately ... slacker. ;) :D

nah...i'd be ok. i'm still under 30 so therefore; invincible :D
 
Just out of curiosity, where were you in Iraq and who were you with?

I was remembering all the time I spent there and all I can remember dealing with was the CIA guys. Only "hitmen" I dealt with were Iraqi. I worked alot with task force 120 and 121. I knew quite a few operators and Special Forces soldiers there. I dont know what your talking about when you say that there were "bounty killers". Only ones I new about were the ones that the CIA had on payroll to get intel and "take care of problems". Like it was already said, the ones you speak of were all operators and Special Ops. If you are a soldier, airman, seaman, or marine you need to open your eyes and learn a few things about the way this is being fought.