Quantcast

I'm addicted to Ebay....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hi, my name is Mike, and I'm an addict.

Ever since I won the bid for my camera a few days ago, I'm going ebay crazy. Theres just so much cool stuff on there! you can get stuff for like $0.99. how canyou pass that up?!

J

JRB

You should see if you can buy a thread that doesn't suck on an auction. ;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Pass that candle... Hi Mike... I too, am an ebay addict.

But I get soo much cool stuff on there. I always wanted an SE Racing QuadAngle when I was a kid racing BMX... thanks to ebay, I now have one. (Of course I ended up selling it later) :)

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
well click below and buy something...and don't think of it as an addiction...it's just where the deals are...you can quit whenver you want....right :sneaky:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I'm looking around for the best prices on Compact flash.... I want a 1 gig microdrive :)

(and I'm going to need another smaller one for the digital elph I won the bid on, thats the camera to take on rides)

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I love Ebay. I don't even know how much money I've saved on it!

I don't buy much used junk but new junk at used prices! LOL can't beat that.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
I have been clean for a year.
But I remember those days, blowing off work to see an auction end, selling my body just to get some fund in my paypal account. Until one day I woke up in the middle of a corn field, and I couldn't even remember my username.....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BigMike said:
I'm looking around for the best prices on Compact flash.... I want a 1 gig microdrive :)
Flash media has pretty much surpassed microdrives. They're not bad, they're just not as sturdy or as fast as the most current crop of flash media, and now that you can get 4 or more gigs on a flash card...

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
pfftttttttt you guys think your addicted to ebay??

I have a freakin EBAY CREDIT CARD! :D

for every dollar i charge, i get $.01 in Paypal money. you wouldnt think its much, but my bill each month is usually $1200+ so i always have $10-15 each month to put towards an ebay purchase....which i charge to my ebay credit card.......its a vicious cycle.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
Flash media has pretty much surpassed microdrives. They're not bad, they're just not as sturdy or as fast as the most current crop of flash media, and now that you can get 4 or more gigs on a flash card...

oh well, there is a 1 gig microdrive I'm bidding on that ends in 4 minutes.......

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BigMike said:
oh well, there is a 1 gig microdrive I'm bidding on that ends in 4 minutes.......
Well, don't worry about it. The Microdrive will be fine, and if you can score a good deal on it, so much the better. How much is it going for?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
Well, don't worry about it. The Microdrive will be fine, and if you can score a good deal on it, so much the better. How much is it going for?

Well, it was $50, i had my highest bid at $60

In the last minute, it went to $66....... oh well, no off to look for flash media :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BigMike said:
Well, it was $50, i had my highest bid at $60

In the last minute, it went to $66....... oh well, no off to look for flash media :)
Did you just win this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50519&item=3875413562&rd=1

Haven't heard many complaints about the reliability of the Microdrives, but the write speed from the latest crops of flash cards is faster. I've got some friends that use Microdrives because at the time of purchase, they were faster than any flash card available, but now...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
binary visions said:
Did you just win this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50519&item=3875413562&rd=1

Haven't heard many complaints about the reliability of the Microdrives, but the write speed from the latest crops of flash cards is faster. I've got some friends that use Microdrives because at the time of purchase, they were faster than any flash card available, but now...

Yes, I did..............

I couldnt pass it up, a gig card for $45?

I'm not toooo worried about the speed, at least for now. Its to go with the new Canon EOS 10D I'm getting. Just need somthing to hold some pictures on..... :)

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
All of you Ebay addicts need to find a 2.5x325# spring for my 5th element for cheap. The dude I bought my bullit from had a 275# spring on it and that's just not quite enough. Maybe you can start a Ridemonkey ebay service. You can search out deals for those that do not want to spend hours staring at Ebay

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Morryjg said:
All of you Ebay addicts need to find a 2.5x325# spring for my 5th element for cheap. The dude I bought my bullit from had a 275# spring on it and that's just not quite enough. Maybe you can start a Ridemonkey ebay service. You can search out deals for those that do not want to spend hours staring at Ebay

nothin on there right now, but somthing may pop up