Quantcast

I'm alive...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Few new I was having my shoulder scoped today, and to thwart the drama, I didn't mention it. Well, it's done. Two hours of surgery and it's all anchored. Off the dirt for a couple of months, but less chance of dislocation. So, in short, you won't have to grieve. I made it. :beerjam:

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Few new I was having my shoulder scoped today, and to thwart the drama, I didn't mention it. Well, it's done. Two hours of surgery and it's all anchored. Off the dirt for a couple of months, but less chance of dislocation. So, in short, you won't have to grieve. I made it. :beerjam:
Good to hear man, i was wondering how all of that went! you still able to get on the road or no?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Did they PIIYB while you were out?
I watched this movie on Lifetime once called "She woke up pregnant" because I read in the little info box that it was about some chick who went to the dentist and when he knocked her out, he shagged her good.

Then her husband left her cause he didnt believe her and then the dentist got off scott free because he said they were having an affair. It was pretty funny.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I watched this movie on Lifetime once called "She woke up pregnant" because I read in the little info box that it was about some chick who went to the dentist and when he knocked her out, he shagged her good.

Then her husband left her cause he didnt believe her and then the dentist got off scott free because he said they were having an affair. It was pretty funny.
Lifetime? Seriously Lifetime?

Does you vagina hurt?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Lifetime? Seriously Lifetime?

Does you vagina hurt?
The info box sold me. I was hoping for graphic intercourse, but that didnt work out so well. At least her life got ruined though. Stupid whore.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
glad to hear you made it through!

it will be sore for a bit! you will be far better off for having the surgery though! :thumb: one of the best things I did! had it when I was 18! Recovery was pretty quick and to be honest riding was good for it after about 7 weeks! I didn't have the luxury of having it "scoped" they opened it up with about a 7 or 8" cut! :shocked:

I haven't had any issues with it since!

splat

Nam I am

a couple of Months ?? Come on Own up and be a mad 2 weeks! :)

I've had both my SHoulders done , the one was an orthoscopics job , roto-rooter , clean outthe the shoulder socket. and my other one started out as an orthoscopics job, but part way through they found my rotor-cuff was badly torn, so they had to open it up and us 12 stiches to sew it back together.

all I know was after both of them I asked my self , why did I wait so long. and with both of them I was not off the bike/Skates longer then a month