Quantcast

I'm all alone

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I've been in the office for about 40 minutes, and no one else is here. Was there an offsite meeting? Is there a party going on somewhere? Is today saturday? What the hell is going on? It's very weird, but the most relaxing hangover I've had in some time.

:confused:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
stinkyboy said:
I've been in the office for about 40 minutes, and no one else is here. Was there an offsite meeting? Is there a party going on somewhere? Is today saturday? What the hell is going on? It's very weird, but the most relaxing hangover I've had in some time.

:confused:

Don't question it, enjoy it.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
this is the saddest post title ever....

Stink, On Fridays, thats the way it goes in here too.
Even the "dedicated" people only stay til 2 or 3pm, if they even show up...

The "hourly" people, however....

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
what type of festivities did you partake in last night?
Actually, I was gonna be good. I bought a 92 Jetta as a project car, and picked it up last night and was gonna "putter around" in the 'ol workshop, but then it all changed. The neighbor girl (an elementary school teacher) "needed to talk" as she sometimes does. I have to sit there and act interested listening to the inane details of her life, and play the game of "oh, maybe I'll just have one drink..." which turns into several... Yada Yada, I got nothing productive accomplished and closed my eyes around 3am.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
The stream of worthless coworker has made their entrances. Some breakfast "going away" party for somebody... Glad I missed it. Losers. :cool:

Why, if someone chooses that they don't want to work with you anymore warrants a free meal get together. Seems like the people who get fired deserve that action.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
The stream of worthless coworker has made their entrances. Some breakfast "going away" party for somebody... Glad I missed it. Losers. :cool:

Why, if someone chooses that they don't want to work with you anymore warrants a free meal get together. Seems like the people who get fired deserve that action.
Like I said -

loco said:
People hate you so much they all quit their jobs.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Cash-Money said:
if she called u up b/cuz she needed to talk... she's not perfect for breeding. practice all you want, but stay away from the needy ones
She didn't call, she did the "pop in" and this old man don't need no practice.I don't blame her though, I am pretty hot.

:rolleyes: