Quantcast

I'm already f*cked up!!!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Themontashu bought a 1.75 liter bottle of Jack, so I started drinking it on him.

It is still 4 hours before new years and I am already f*cked up1!!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
cannondalejunky said:
give me an hour or so and i'll be right there with you
Loren thinks he is a big sh*t because he has a huge bottle of Jack. In New Orleans, they called New Year's Eve:

AMATEUR NITE!

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
sanjuro said:
Loren thinks he is a big sh*t because he has a huge bottle of Jack. In New Orleans, they called New Year's Eve:

AMATEUR NITE!
I miss new orleans. Wife if from there, I was married there.

it will never be the same.

My resolution is to get back there a few times this year.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
That p*ssy is braggin about how much he drank. I threatened to call his mom if he didn't keep up with me.

I actually did call his mom, to wish her a happy new year. the montashu kept up drinking, despite worrying about getting too f*cked up!!!!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Well after a six of good beer I cracked open a bottle of Tripel.

Happy New Year! Y'all!

...and no, Penny I'm not driving anywhere. Not even putting!

Looking forward to the first ride of 2006!

Mike

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I took the train from Pleasant Hill back to SF. There were more suburbanites on the train than a country club.

I am still toasty, and there are two more hours to go.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
well i got to the party and soon realized i had to be the dd so no drinky for me...but i was lookin for some booz to steal but all of the small bottles were empty

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Big_Papa1080 said:
there is no such thing as getting too fvcked up... sissies
Yes there is.

When people drink themselves to death, I celebrate.

J

JRB

I didn't have a drink. I was in bed by 10. I am tired and have a cold. This baby thing really does make you tired, and I didn't have her. Happy New Year, bitches. All you drunks weigh in so we know you are all safe and jail free.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I live in the big city dudes. Public transportation and a bike is all I used last night.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Rob and I had a hell of a night. We finished 2 bottles of wine, a 22 of good Belgian ale and a bottle of champagne. All the while, we were trying to watch 40-year old Virgin. We woke up in a complete daze. My first thought was, "did that guy ever have sex??" We had to watch it again this afternoon to find out (after we finally crawled out of bed at 4pm)

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
i got to bed at 2 less 1 bottle of vodca, 1/2 a bottle of rum and a case of ice house, then got back up at 11 for the new years ride. it was worth it, the ride kicked ass but im paying for it now. i was in bed a 7 got up a while ago and am going back down now. night yall

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
spacemanspiff06 said:
i got to bed at 2 less 1 bottle of vodca, 1/2 a bottle of rum and a case of ice house, then got back up at 11 for the new years ride. it was worth it, the ride kicked ass but im paying for it now. i was in bed a 7 got up a while ago and am going back down now. night yall
So you had a bottle of vodka (1/5 or liter), 1/2 bottle of rum (1/5 or liter), and 24 beers? I call bull****, you'd be dead.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Sherpa said:
So you had a bottle of vodka (1/5 or liter), 1/2 bottle of rum (1/5 or liter), and 24 beers? I call bull****, you'd be dead.
Regardless of proof or size, he'd be a deadman. A 1/5 is still big if drank straight from the bottle.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Rip said:
Regardless of proof or size, he'd be a deadman. A 1/5 is still big if drank straight from the bottle.
At a 1/5 of anything 70 or 80 proof, everyone but the heaviest of drinkers would be puking and blacked out.