Quantcast

I'm an uncle!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My wife's sister just had a baby extracted from her womb (via c-section). It's a little boy. All parties are said to be doing well. It's pretty cool. My sister-in law had to have an operation about 1.5 years ago and was told she would probably never be able to get pregnant. It was a very happy accident.

I didn't ask if he's been circumcised.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Make sure you fulfill your role as an uncle and teach the kid all the cool stuff like armpit farts, and how to belch, and how to lick his fingers and wipe them down someone's glasses....he's counting on you to teach him fun stuff like that!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
wannabeabonedoc said:
Make sure you fulfill your role as an uncle and teach the kid all the cool stuff like armpit farts, and how to belch, and how to lick his fingers and wipe them down someone's glasses....he's counting on you to teach him fun stuff like that!
Will do! Guaranteed!

I just got a picture of the little booger this morning. Cute as can be. Unfortunately, he's in ICU. He's having a little trouble breathing so they're giving him O2. Technically he was a little premature. Momma still hasn't gotten to see or hold him yet because of the C-section. Hopefully everything will be alright. We're keeping our fingers crossed!