Quantcast

Im an UNCLE@##@!!@#@!#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
derekpearson said:
its awesome.

soon to be the most photographed baby ever.

LITTLE D
Damn Derek, very cute - your photoskills are vastly superior to mine, but I've got a couple of weeks on you, and a couple of 1ghz Smartmedia cards. Your nephew is going to have to chase my kid for"most photograped".
Sophia Chase , born 9/13.
My first baby.
Photo number 678 of 1123 (so far).......
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67148

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
He is adorable! Congrats! I am an aunt of 7...it's so much fun! :heart:

The best part is that none of them are mine so I can always give them back! :thumb: Don't get me wrong though...Ethan and I both love kids and will start a family after a couple more years :D Maybe you can come take some pictures of our kids???!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I cant believe its almost been a year. I have a stack of CD's of burned pics (i only have a 6 gig hard drive). I swear his first words will be "Get the camera...." Derek, im sure youll fill up many stacks of CD's. Its amazing to see the changes. It goes by so fast.....

Almost a year ago......

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
I cant believe its almost been a year. I have a stack of CD's of burned pics (i only have a 6 gig hard drive). I swear his first words will be "Get the camera...." Derek, im sure youll fill up many stacks of CD's. Its amazing to see the changes. It goes by so fast.....

Almost a year ago......
Goodness..he looks so different now! :thumb:

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Dang cute. Babies are cool.

Derek, you may want to change the thread title - I thought it was a South Park/ Terrence and Phillip reference...

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Oly- thats a serious head start, but I will be catching up with you in a day or two :dancing:

Joy- Im with you all the way, I love the kiddies but I love to give them back haha.

Mackie- Congrats! but dont have any doubts, I will pass you up in the number of photos by say... tomorrow.. :D

Everyone else. Thanks! It really hit me a lot harder than I was expecting. Babies are a pretty amazing thing :heart: :heart: :heart:

A couple more with the proud papa

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
derekpearson said:
Everyone else. Thanks! It really hit me a lot harder than I was expecting. Babies are a pretty amazing thing :heart: :heart: :heart:QUOTE]
Congratulations! It really is the best situation to be an aunt or uncle. I like to spoil my nieces and nephews and let them eat junk food when they visit so when I ask them (in front of the 'rents), "who do you like more: mommy and daddy or auntie?" they point to me and say "auntie!" :devil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Megan Black said:
derekpearson said:
Everyone else. Thanks! It really hit me a lot harder than I was expecting. Babies are a pretty amazing thing :heart: :heart: :heart:QUOTE]
Congratulations! It really is the best situation to be an aunt or uncle. I like to spoil my nieces and nephews and let them eat junk food when they visit so when I ask them (in front of the 'rents), "who do you like more: mommy and daddy or auntie?" they point to me and say "auntie!" :devil:

very true :thumb:

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
derekpearson said:
Everyone else. Thanks! It really hit me a lot harder than I was expecting. Babies are a pretty amazing thing :heart: :heart: :heart:
QUOTE]

Just wait until you have one of your own........ :p :p :heart: :thumb: :thumb: