Quantcast

I'm BAAACK! What a weekend!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I know that you all must have missed me terribly! :D

Well, I went to Ithaca NY for my cousins graduation, and was there for 5 days. first of all, let me just say that place is beautiful, or, "gorges" as the case may be :)

The night I got there, Wed, my cuz and I went out for a short ride in "Area 51." They have some pretty cool stunts there. The biggest drop that was just built is not too huge, probably around 4-5 feet, but it was still a lot of fun! (and, people were impressed I hit it 1st try ;)) most of the stunts were wet, so I didnt get to do them all, and then it started pouring, so we headed back.

Next day, it was off for whitewater rafting! That was also a blast!

the next day, we went cliff/gorge jumping. What a frikkin rush!! There was one cliff that was like 30-40 feet, and a bridge that was 60 ft :eek::eek: It took me a few mintes to jump it, even though I was told the water was REALLY deep. Just in case any of you ever go cliff jumping, keep your arms at your side...... water is like concrete :dead:

Then it was family time, blah blah blah, skip back to the good stuff.

The day before graduation, we went out riding for like.... 5 hours. Did some short trails, and then got back to "area 51" I hit all the stunts that were there, except one really rediculous one. I woulda tried it again if I hadnt switched to Clipless because I thought we were trail riding. My cousin hit one stunt for the first time that he promised himself he would do before graduation, and i'm glad I could be there to push him on to do it :thumb:

Toward the end of the ride, I was trying to teach him how to drop off this little 2 footer, and he got it the first time, went back, and forgot how much I had been yelling at him to pull up! :D Well, he went down, and hurt his knee and scratched his nose. By the time we got home, his knee was pretty swollen, and he was limping a bit. My grandmother was not too happy with me that "I did that too him the day before graduation" :devil:

All in all it was a great long weekend, and I was too busy having fun to take any pictures.... but some guy took pics of us jumping, and told me to email him. So i did, and we'll see what happens with that.

Hope the rest of you had a great holiday weekend!

now its time to get ready for the first day of work tomorrow :(:dead:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ithica is a pretty nice area in NY.

Did he graduate from SUNY Ithica college?