I'm back bishes.........

mrbigisbudgood

• omghi2u2!!!!!!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Who the hell are you?

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • This is a stupid thread.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I didn't know chocolate chip pancakes could be so tasty.

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
I'm moving back y'all! Well.....those that remember me.

I'm moving to Kinston, NC, took a job with Electrolux at the dishwasher plant with their development team.

Now I just gotta find a bike. :help:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Welcome back! Maybe we'll see you out at Snowshoe or something like that sometime? When's the move?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well crap look what the cat dragged in! i had some peeps in kinston for a while. Jamie Pressley is from there as well.

mrbigisbudgood

Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
I'm in Kinston right now, movers pack our house in il up tuesday. House hunting and all that crap for the next two months.

You guys will see me around, promise.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Welcome back man. When buying the house put a line in the contract that the sellers have to give you a bike of your choice. That way you can roll the cost in the financing and use the interest as a tax deduction.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Westy said:
Welcome back man. When buying the house put a line in the contract that the sellers have to give you a bike of your choice. That way you can roll the cost in the financing and use the interest as a tax deduction.
Damn dude, that's PURE genius!

mrbigisbudgood

Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Westy said:
Mike, I love you, man.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
llkoolkeg said:
Hey dooood. Get tired of strokin' pole out there in the cornfields?

Where are you going to be riding now? Richmond is a bit of a push and still recovering from an American Idol hangover...

SSSssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.......

My head hurts..................

:p