Quantcast

I'm back on a bike!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I know...ya'll are super stoked for me and I totally understand that.....however after 8 years off of a bike I now am going to be back on one. Some of you southeasters will recognize my new ride. Got it at such a steal I couldn't say no! bike.jpg

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Biggins, jump trail at Clealan Watts house in Fairview that you will LOVE! He'll be back in town next week from Whistler. You need to go check it out.

Also, make your way over to Billy Goat Bikes just down from your bar next to Denny's.
And do you know about "Kolo" bike park right behind it at Sunspree resort?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Indeed I do know about Kolo. Place seems a little pricey though for another $20 I can go to Beech. I wish they had a $5 two hour option. I can't see myself spending an entire day out there. I would love to go check out Billy Goats soon. It'll be a little while before I am back into hitting jump lines but I don't think it'll be too long. You should let me know next time you head out his way. Also, I am not in the bar business anymore. :)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
also Bizutch, I am guessing you know the old owner of this bike.
Ironically, I don't know of a single person off the top of my head who owns a Transition. I've ran into that secretive group of guys who ride everything on the down low and say little to nothing (like a band of gypsies) that mostly ride them. :D

Kolo wants to charge a lot of money and I'm with you...does not compute. They didn't even offer a free demo when I asked about the place, just $8 first time. What could be good enough to pay $8 on Patton Ave?

Billy Goat is your go to gravity shop. Matt & Charles are good guys.

Clealan's is really cool. Straight forward, no kickers, all step down stuff, short and sweet. You can hit them normal on a trail bike or try to BOOSH on a big rig. Nothing "jumpy". You've seen me jump. I suck on BMX lippy stuff.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Let me know if you head out there anytime soon for sure. I need to do give the transition a good once over since it is new to me.

On the Kolo Bike Park bookface page it says $19 for the full day......that is a lot to pay for what they have to offer right now. Maybe they are charging this much in anticipation of adding a LOT more stuff?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
This does not compute. :confused:

Oh - and welcome back, A$$monkey. :thumb:
After I crushed my arm I had to sell all of my bikes. Haven't had money to get back on one until I came across this bike. I have been on a bike maybe 3 times in the last 8 (i think 8, maybe 7) years.