Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
See here is the thing, I do know how to take advice, just not from partially informed know it all's on a bike forum, you also don't know what I have or haven't done, instead called me a retard at 10PM, 2 hours after getting served for not having a lawyer. Don't you install car audio???? seriously what do you know about it?? I know exactly who I need to talk to and have taken said steps to get GOOD advice. Instead of "your parent's are about to loose their house." See, I am smart enough to ask for help, and to get it from people who KNOW, it's just not here.
Well then take this advice...... learn to give a better impression of yourself.

Second..... keep up son, I have a BA in automotive, I've been a master tech since march of 99, I have an aa in deisel, I am two certs from master in deisel, I have alot more life experience than you do by a long shot, I have in fact gone through stuff like this before, I have two lawyers ready at a phone calls notice for any info or help I may need....... In other words, I have my **** together. Something you show on here you do not, because once again you say that I am calling you a retard...... Which I am not, I am just calling you on what I see...... Arogant, headstrong, uninformed, unwilling to take critisism, or a joke, quick to make poor life decisions.....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Praise be to the day when/if teh 'shu learns how to use apostrophes correctly.

IBiknowbutamjustlazycopout

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
And you just won sir, cause if you were actually intelligent, you would have more important things to worry about. Instead you're just that idiot on the internet being a grammar nazi.
You realize that I was pointing out the hypocrisy of a poster calling someone else dumb while not using the proper word choice, therefore calling into question their own..........

Never mind.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been thinking of sueing you also. For Punative Damages or some sh@t. Since march of 2004 you have been hurting me with your words. It's to late for sorry there pal. I want 1.2 million and your truck. Your bike too.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Well then take this advice...... learn to give a better impression of yourself.

Second..... keep up son, I have a BA in automotive, I've been a master tech since march of 99, I have an aa in deisel, I am two certs from master in deisel, I have alot more life experience than you do by a long shot, I have in fact gone through stuff like this before, I have two lawyers ready at a phone calls notice for any info or help I may need....... In other words, I have my **** together. Something you show on here you do not, because once again you say that I am calling you a retard...... Which I am not, I am just calling you on what I see...... Arogant, headstrong, uninformed, unwilling to take critisism, or a joke, quick to make poor life decisions.....
Which is why I would take car or truck advise from you, that's what you know. Second, you don't think Jew boy doesn't know any lawyers? Come on now.... I doubt you had a few lawyers you could go call at my age, and I should hope at your age you have your **** together a little better than a 21 year old.

Like I said, you were calling me an idiot for not taking your "advise" before I even had a chance too. You're fabricating half of my idiocy through assumptions you're making through other people posts, and grammar mistakes.

Remember, this is a mountain biking site, that's the kind of advise I come here for. As far as any other topic goes, you're all a bunch of idiots as far is I'm concerned. You say I'm headstrong and arrogant for not taking you're guys life advise, I'm just not keen to take it from random morons on the internet. (not that you're a moron, that most people I meet are so that's the assumption)

these are also all points I'm basically reiterating. That also adds to your impressions of my intelligence, you simply choose to ignore what I type (again, assuming your not a retard) actually, come to think of it. You're a diesel mechanic, giving me a hard time for not taking your legal advice. Maybe you are a tard, at the very least even more arrogant than I am.

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I have been thinking of sueing you also. For Punative Damages or some sh@t. Since march of 2004 you have been hurting me with your words. It's to late for sorry there pal. I want 1.2 million and your truck. Your bike too.
2 year statute of limitations, you're too late buddy

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Then why post this thread at all?

Which is why I would take car or truck advise from you, that's what you know. Second, you don't think Jew boy doesn't know any lawyers? Come on now.... I doubt you had a few lawyers you could go call at my age, and I should hope at your age you have your **** together a little better than a 21 year old.

Like I said, you were calling me an idiot for not taking your "advise" before I even had a chance too. You're fabricating half of my idiocy through assumptions you're making through other people posts, and grammar mistakes.

Remember, this is a mountain biking site, that's the kind of advise I come here for. As far as any other topic goes, you're all a bunch of idiots as far is I'm concerned. You say I'm headstrong and arrogant for not taking you're guys life advise, I'm just not keen to take it from random morons on the internet. (not that you're a moron, that most people I meet are so that's the assumption)

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
we should start a wager...
what will be monshoo next greatest hit????

monshoo experiments with homosexuality. convertion ensues?
the monshoo and drugs. ER edition?
the monshoo meets the jesus. porkchops for everyone?
moonshu gift to humanity. little monshoo on the way.
when homemade abortions go wrong, rusty wirehanger edition?

Last edited:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Do what I did. Film the person without them knowing showing them bending over, picking up heavy things, and turning their head around showing they are not being hindered by the accident.

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Then why post this thread at all?
The same reason I post all my threads, ENTERTAINMENT. There was never a point when I asked what I needed to do. At 10PM there is nothing to be done but be pissed. The next morning I called my insurance company and made contact with legal representation for an appointment.

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
At this point i hope you get sued so bad that you are never able to afford to move out of your parents' cardboard box under the bridge.
See you don't even know my parents, they are great people. Soo if you want to go there I would kindly remind you, that wishing that on good hard working people who you've never had any interaction with. You sir are more pathetic than my ass being sued right now.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
They raised you. They can't be that great.
Naw, I just really put them through hell. They also raised me well enough not to pass judgments on people I a) Don't know and b) have also never interacted with, or even c) not to do it period. But then again, what do I know; not having good parents and all.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
.............I doubt you had a few lawyers you could go call at my age, .......................

........................these are also all points I'm basically reiterating. That also adds to your impressions of my intelligence, you simply choose to ignore what I type (again, assuming your not a retard) actually, come to think of it. You're a diesel mechanic, giving me a hard time for not taking your legal advice. Maybe you are a tard, at the very least even more arrogant than I am.

YES, I have had lawyers ready when I was your age, in fact I have had lawyers ready since I was 17

I am not fabricating anything from what others post, sstaight from what you ipost

And I think your being stubborn thick headed because you simply dont understand that my advise is actually retardly simple...... GET LEGAL ADVISE...

Naw, I just really put them through hell. They also raised me well enough not to pass judgments on people I a) Don't know and b) have also never interacted with, or even c) not to do it period. But then again, what do I know; not having good parents and all.
You failed there buddy

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
See you don't even know my parents, they are great people. Soo if you want to go there I would kindly remind you, that wishing that on good hard working people who you've never had any interaction with. You sir are more pathetic than my ass being sued right now.
You're missing a verb in there. Not really sure what you were trying to say there, Mr. Entertainer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You should let them know that you failed miserably ay option C.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
GET LEGAL ADVISE...
I've got an appointment on Wensday, or did you not read my last few posts???? This is actually the 3rd time I've said it in a row. I had that whole rant about not taking legal advice from people on the internet, and actually talking to some one who KNOWS. I'm not really sure where this unsolicited advice is coming from either, notice how I didn't ask what to do. I simply stated my situation. But poor hopeless retarded mooshoo needs to be advised to call his insurance company and to find out who's dad he grew up with is the best injury lawyer. Let me say it one more time READ MY POSTS PLEASE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.