Quantcast

I'm bored, I think I'll put Tabasco in my eye...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
All you do is post goddamn links. Make your life more interesting and explore somewhere else. There is a handle on your front door that allows you to open it and step into another place that you obviously never seen before.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Big_Papa1080 said:
if it werent for MXC, which other minority would make an ass out of themselves on national television?
Holier than thou? I guess we Americans have never made a reality show that we weren't proud of :rolleyes:

**Edit: I honestly think MXC is one of the best shows on TV. People ALWAYS get jacked up on 'Sinkers and Floaters' and I can't stop laughing. Does this make me a bad person?**

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
yeah are you kidding? while the video was loading I actually thought it was gonna be some jerkoff on MTV.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
rpk1988 said:
All you do is post goddamn links. Make your life more interesting and explore somewhere else. There is a handle on your front door that allows you to open it and step into another place that you obviously never seen before.
Knowing this, make use of the information and stay out of my threads and maybe you will become a calmer person. I think you'll pull through if ya try hard.

Your friend,

Stinkyboy

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I am a calm person. But the internet doesnt need to be combed of useless information 24/7. Stop making our IQ's drop.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
True, but I like threads that have flavour and cool pictures IMO. But thats just my opinion. Clicking a link takes too much time and could possibly contain a virus.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
rpk1988 said:
I am a calm person. But the internet doesnt need to be combed of useless information 24/7. Stop making our IQ's drop.
Your IQ is almost down to a perfect 10.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
rpk1988 said:
True, but I like threads that have flavour and cool pictures IMO. But thats just my opinion. Clicking a link takes too much time and could possibly contain a virus.
I think Tabasco has a very nice flavour. It gives my food a spicy little kick. And if clicking that link takes too much time, maybe its time get rid of the dial-up.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
rpk1988 said:
i thought it was interesting nontheless. Even if there is no suspense since it's obvious knowing what the end result is to be. There was a time in life you could have gone your whole life not seeing someone dump tobasco sauce into their eye. Certainly not enriching, but i for myself find it time better spent than say, watching the evening news.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
rpk1988 said:
uuuhhhh, don't click the link?

I mean, look at the thread title. Were you surprised to not find a discussion about the physics of a wheel?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Skookum said:
i thought it was interesting nontheless. Even if there is no suspense since it's obvious knowing what the end result is to be. There was a time in life you could have gone your whole life not seeing someone dump tobasco sauce into their eye. Certainly not enriching, but i for myself find it time better spent than say, watching the evening news.
Actually, I prefer the Tabasco sause video of the guy putting it in his buddies mouth when sleeping.