Quantcast

i'm bringen wood

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
hey i'm taking a med size load of wood out to marginal dh tommorrow evening around 5:00 so if anyone wants to come out and give a hand unloading and packing it up the hill that would be great and maybe even ride i will be at the bottom lot off of highland in a purplish blue ranger

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Wouldn't be easier parking at the top with the wood and hauling it down?

Mind you I have never seen the Maginal DH hill...but carrying down since the top I assume is accessable by truck would generally be easier. :)

Unless it is right at the bottem where the wood is needed....

Rhino

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
that would be logically sound except that if the neighbors at the top saw a pickup full of wood show up and dissapear into the woods might look a little off the bottom is a little less obtrussive and that is where the tree planters park to unload there stuff so i think it will look a little better if a few of us are unloading there than the top but good point

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
cm16white said:
that would be logically sound except that if the neighbors at the top saw a pickup full of wood show up and dissapear into the woods might look a little off the bottom is a little less obtrussive and that is where the tree planters park to unload there stuff so i think it will look a little better if a few of us are unloading there than the top but good point
gotcha.

just thought I would add nothing of imprtance to the conversation...:o: sorry.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
but you did though so its all on the up and up but i'm with andy for i work with him and by the way he is one of the best peoples i know and ever have met period!!!!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
Jumping Jesus....you'd better go by and make sure they did the lips right...wouldn't want one of your friends to go off and get hurt ;)