Quantcast

I'm calling for an uprising against upper management...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I move that we form forces and threaten to strike, bringing the usefulness of Ridemonkey to a screeching halt, if someone doesn't get off of their duff and give Jeremy R a title indicating his unsurpassed knack for the ultimate humor at the bang of a keystroke.

WHO'S WITH ME???

RALLY!!!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
yeah i don't really know how he hasn't gotten a custom title yet. maybe it's because no mod is witty enough to bestow a title worthy of jeremy r upon him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
There are some funny people on RM but Jermery R surpasses them all by FAR!!!!!!!!!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
:stupid: After I've taken time out of my life contributing this forum daily, I still don't have one... after over 7,000 frikken posts!!!! The least they could do is pay me...:rant:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
yeah i don't really know how he hasn't gotten a custom title yet. maybe it's because no mod is witty enough to bestow a title worthy of jeremy r upon him.
That's pretty much it. "Most hilarious monkey" isn't funny or witty. Jeremy needs a title as funny as he is.

At this rate he's going to need a title of "inciting a revolt" though.

Incidentally, uprisings will be dealt with quickly and bloodily.:monkey:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"And I want to get shot in the leg...right here...it stings a little but still makes me feel cool. And I just keep looking at the blood going, 'No no no no!!'....Where's the VAN!?!?!"

Awesome, indeed.
See? EVERY guy wants to be part of a heist.

Speaking of heist, I think this poor thread has fallen victim. :pirate2:

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
In reference to killer asteroids...
F**k nature.
I got killer bike rides to go on, sex to have and ice cream to eat.
I don't have time to care about asteroids.
This recent gem had made me Laugh (OL, even).

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Uhm...where are we at on this???
Jesus, you guys are pathetic. Greyhound wants "witty" and you just want "anything funny" - you wonder why the dude has no custom title, when you people suggest misbegotten ideas like these.

Besides, who am I to presume to label the master? :banana:

:D

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Jesus, you guys are pathetic. Greyhound wants "witty" and you just want "anything funny" - you wonder why the dude has no custom title, when you people suggest misbegotten ideas like these.

Besides, who am I to presume to label the master? :banana:

:D
Like I said, if nothing else, go with "Ms America". It is a title that is sought after and he is the strongest proponent for beauty pageants here.

Don't make this think ugly if it doesn't have to be. :D

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
You call this pig's nut of a mess a successful organization??? :confused:

btw - I don't think "payroll" really rates as upper management here. :D

Now get to labeling him before it gets ugly.

The only way I know it will work is for him to drop at Whistler in a mini and f*#k me boots, and I really can't afford his plane fare right now.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
btw - I don't think "payroll" really rates as upper management here. :D
That's just my day job. By night, I help carve out the monkey to my liking. And my liking does not include meeting the "demands" of the green crap that's stuck to the bottom of the ridemonkey garbage can.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
anyone else noticing how bogey is trying to go on this crusade all alone? his new title should be tiananmen square dude.