Quantcast

im calling it "the one..."

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Secret Squirrel said:
Heh....whoa!! Nice title!!! when did that happen....I vaguely remember something about a text message a little bit ago...but that coulda been me drinking again....
Ummm, yeah... That would the reason :D Don't bother searching for the thread, its gone.

Some follow up, I called her, she didn't answer, I left a voice message and haven't heard back. This has resulted to me loosing sleep and prowling bars for other MILF's :thumb:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Zark said:
Ummm, yeah... That would the reason :D Don't bother searching for the thread, its gone.

Some follow up, I called her, she didn't answer, I left a voice message and haven't heard back. This has resulted to me loosing sleep and prowling bars for other MILF's :thumb:
Beauty, Eh?!! Nice.

OH yeah...Now I remember THAT thread....and why it would've been deleted.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Secret Squirrel said:
OH yeah...Now I remember THAT thread....and why it would've been deleted.
Think "Pirate" or "Swedish Handshake" or any of the other obscence stuff people started going on about :D That thread went downhill faster than Steve Peat on meth :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Zark said:
Think "Pirate" or "Swedish Handshake" or any of the other obscence stuff people started going on about :D That thread went downhill faster than Steve Peat on meth :D
Oh yeah... that thread. That thread went downhill way fast. But it was pretty educational. I learned some new vocabulary words that day.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Zark said:
"60% of the time, it works every time.";)
So tonight I volunteered at a fundraising event for local hospital. I told this girl that I'd try to be there between 6 and 6:15p. Anyway, so the power went out at work, I had to stay late, blah blah blah, I got to the event at around 7p. I went up to the girl and her group, and she kindly asked where I've been. I said, "Hi, people like me because I'm polite and rarely late." Out of 5 girls, only one had to excuse herself because she couldn't stop laughing...booyah.

As bad as Anchorman is, some of the lines are funny as isht.