Quantcast

I'm dissapointed!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
They didn't tase him as well. :disgust1:
Hillsborough deputies dump, a quadriplegic man, out of his wheelchair

Not sure if someones really a paraplegic? Easy just throw them face down on the floor!:lighten:
In addition to how horrible that is...

the cop had arrested him for a traffic warrant. Now, you'd think that the cop would've noticed that THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in additional expense in the guys vehicle to modify it to make it usable by someone so disabled.

In other words, do we want cops who aren't that aware?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A ****ing goldbricker." -Walter Sobchack

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
If that guy really wanted to walk, and I mean really, deep in his heart, if he really wanted to walk he'd just get up and walk. That's what's wrong with this country today, too many malingerers...."oh sorry, can't come in today, I've got a cold.... love to help you move but the doc says I can't lift heavy stuff....sorry officer my spinal cord is severed and I have no feeling in my lower body"....weak, weak, f*cken weak. n8, you know what to say to these people, don't you?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Now, if he had true faith in baby jeebus, and he gave Benny Hinn a couple G, he could walk again. He just doesnt really, truly want to walk. Probably thinks hes Mr T in that wanna be A Team van...

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
I try to stay away from FLorida and Texas- just too many stories like this. And too many neocons.