Quantcast

i'm doin the new job dance!!!

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
just got the call this morning that i got the job. This is gonna be my "foot in the door" job. It's a part time CAD drafting position at a place called Cram-a-Lot...it's a fun name to say, they make cardboard balers, and trash and recycling compactors. since they just bought new software, my job will taking all of the old drawings and re-drawing them in solidworks...which i've never used before but from the screen shots i've seen of it, it seems a lot like inventor. i'm excited though...cause this means in the near future NO MORE GROCERY STORE!!!! but they're starting me on temporary position on the temporary pay for 30 days to make sure i'll work out.

:monkeydance::banana:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Awesome man! My current job is the "foot in the door" position and now that I've the experience and years put in, it may be close to leaving for a higher paying job. More bikes for you!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
You will do that dance until your first meeting about meeting times.

Congrats. I just got out of the grocery business too. It feels good.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
You will do that dance until your first meeting about meeting times.

Congrats. I just got out of the grocery business too. It feels good.

Tru.dat - just look at the 9 to 5 thread going on. We're all so happy!

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Congrats. Nothing like a job with potential for growth. I just started a new job as the A/R Supervisor with a small company that is starting to grow. I should be Accounting Manager within a couple of years or less