Quantcast

I'm done!!!!!!

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Whoo-hoa!!!! Done with another semester!! Now I have over a month off. No work, no school. NOTHING!!!!! (unfortunatly this means no money either).

But I have a bike and a canoe!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
found out last week that an advisor gave me some incorrect info. instead of graduating in May, it'll be December.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
sanjuro said:
Kizzi,

"Drop that Zero and Get with the Hero!"

- Vanilla Ice, "Cool As Ice"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Only laughing because I've actually seen that movie and it is the absolute worst, yet funniest thing I've EVER seen!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got an email last week that said "Only 1 more credit to go!" when I was told THIS class was my last. Not happy about this at all.

I have 18 lower division comm credits they didn't transfer and they want me to take an entire 3 credit course to cover it. You can't swing ONE f-ing credit out of 18?

Nice work on your part though. :D I just keep hearing about people being done and mine continues to drag...

J

JRB

kizzi77 said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Only laughing because I've actually seen that movie and it is the absolute worst, yet funniest thing I've EVER seen!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl:
I got sucked into the Spice Girls movie on TBS or something the other day. :dead:

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
jimmydean said:
I got an email last week that said "Only 1 more credit to go!" when I was told THIS class was my last. Not happy about this at all.

I have 18 lower division comm credits they didn't transfer and they want me to take an entire 3 credit course to cover it. You can't swing ONE f-ing credit out of 18?

Nice work on your part though. :D I just keep hearing about people being done and mine continues to drag...
Oh I'm only done with this semester...I have an eight week clinical this summer, boring classes next semester, 3 eight week clinicals from Jan-June'07, a board prep class in July....then I graduate in August '07 around the same time I take the boards. So I still have 15 months to go....but I've finished the first four semesters/20 months.

I'm just stoked to have a break.