Quantcast

I'm done!

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
dope. thats with no ti too right?

my khe park lasted about a month. had it on my rear wheel. i was suprised how thin the tire was. hope you have better luck than i did.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
no, it's my stricker. as for weight weenie stuff: ti spindle, 7075 demo driver, demo hubs, primo 7k rear hoop, blade lite fork, sl chain, mg-1 pedals. That's about it. the frame is pretty light at 5lbs even. The bars are light for big bars.

as far as the tires, I'm not much of a bruiser on the bike. I do most low speed, tech sorta stuff so I'm not that worried about them. I was amazed at how light they are. Kinda freaky...

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
oof learned that the hard way leethal. 40 paypal funds later haha. i gave up on kevlar for now and got a rear ruben.

i dont know if its just me or is bikeguide more annoying than helpful? really bite my tongue over there. the best is the buy/sell with kids talking about there referals haha. "will you ship first because i wont ship first" then i remind myself of the average age on the site and chuckle.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
i want one of them fancy scales - but they are 60 dollah! snapolabanzai!!
just use your digi fish scale. as long as its tied up to something stationary, its good. if you hold the scale in your hand and pick up the bike, the numbers will jump and wont be accurate. if you're gonna go that route, why not just use the bathroom scale and subtract :busted::shocked::pirate2::monkeydance:

cranberry

Monkey
Dec 30, 2005
Waaaay out there
Oh the irony is KILLING me. Tiles names a post "I'm done." I look at the pic of his bike......it's changed since then. No surprise there. :busted: The day Tiles cures his upgradeitis is the day I sell all my bikes and quit riding.

cranberry

Monkey
Dec 30, 2005
Waaaay out there
Considering this post was about weight weenie upgrades.....I just shaved 1.5 pounds off of Jane.
KHE street rear, KHE park front, and Eastern plastics. Nowhere near the weight of Tiles' ride but not too bad at 25.4 for a basically stock complete w/ 2 pegs.