Quantcast

im drunk again

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Just another mass-produced Mexican lager...it's okay. Pretty cheap. Better than most of its American counterparts.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
after that....shirley temples?

damn man.
mimosas are good! It's not like he's having a cosmopolitan or a drink with an umbrella in it. You're not a "girl drink drunk", are you Blue?

And Tecate sucks (and tastes like) ass. The only Mexican beer I have found so far that was drinkable is Negro Modelo.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
mimosas are good! It's not like he's having a cosmopolitan or a drink with an umbrella in it. You're not a "girl drink drunk", are you Blue?

And Tecate sucks (and tastes like) ass. The only Mexican beer I have found so far that was drinkable is Negro Modelo.
For context:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Say, that might be a good title for Blue... Girl Drink Drunk.

And why is Peter Griffin dressed as Loco?

;) (Just kiddin brotha!)

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Hmm, maybe you guys should be calling him, Dimebag Damo. Does he like Pantera?

Yeah, they are. It seems to be all that my Mexican friends with the RV (that I travel with) drink.
Could this be due to the fact that it's the only beer that they can figure out is a can of beer because it says on the label in a language they can understand, "BEER?"

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Morning all.

Today is my last hangover for a while and I'm embracing it. By embracing, I mean drowning it in Berocca and painkillers.

Constant drinking for the last week as the season finishes up with parties & bbqs. Yesterday was the famous Chez Flo lunch. About 400 people sitting around outside one of the restaurants in Avoriaz. After you pay your bill, they drop a few bottles of Genepi, Manzana, Poire Williams, etc onto your table and don't come back for them. These are traditionally digestifs after a dinner, are made locally and potently and work just as well to get pissed on in the afternoon. I chose the 2 bottles of Genepi. Wiki it. It's good stuff.

I woke up this morning fully clothed. I'm still wearing them. Heh heh.

Time for another coffee...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Morning all.

Today is my last hangover for a while and I'm embracing it. By embracing, I mean drowning it in Berocca and painkillers.

Constant drinking for the last week as the season finishes up with parties & bbqs. Yesterday was the famous Chez Flo lunch. About 400 people sitting around outside one of the restaurants in Avoriaz. After you pay your bill, they drop a few bottles of Genepi, Manzana, Poire Williams, etc onto your table and don't come back for them. These are traditionally digestifs after a dinner, are made locally and potently and work just as well to get pissed on in the afternoon. I chose the 2 bottles of Genepi. Wiki it. It's good stuff.

I woke up this morning fully clothed. I'm still wearing them. Heh heh.

Time for another coffee...
You must be hungover. Someone called you an Aussie up thread and you haven't torn him a new one.